• 16.04.2024, 22:16
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Aquareo 6 and Farbwerk code 43 in Windows 10

Montag, 29. Mai 2017, 15:55

Hello everyone!
Long time pc builder, but first time user of aqua computer stuff. Recently I finished my current computer build, adding an Aquareo 6 and a farbwerk unit for controlling pump, fans and LED strips.

However when using the internal USB connection for setup, the aqua computer software finds no attached units. Checking in device manager, I see a USB unit with a Code 43 error, eg "USB Device not recognized". Since this unit disappears when unplugging the Aquaero, I guess it must be the Aquaero which has this problem.

Exactly the same error occurs for the Farbwerk when connecting it with an internal USB cable.

Now unless I've received to faulty devices at the same time, which I find unlikely, there must be some other problem at play. The devices themselves work, because fans, pump and LED-strips connected all start, I just have no way to actually control them...

My motherboard is an ASUS Maximus IX Hero, and I am running Windows 10. I have tried all the common code 43 troubleshooting tips, like disabling fast startup and such. Nayone know of this issue?

/David

Montag, 29. Mai 2017, 19:19

A few things come to mind.

1. Make sure you have your USB drivers installed.

2. Make sure the USB connection is connected properly.

3. Make sure the USB cable isn't faulty.

Dienstag, 30. Mai 2017, 09:09

1. All other USB units work properly.

2. It is. Triple checked it.

3. The cable doesnt't look damaged. All the terminals are properly seated in the connectors, etc. I suppose it could still be faulty, but this seems more like a windows thing to be honest.

Has none got the same problems as me?

Dienstag, 30. Mai 2017, 13:57