• 16.04.2024, 18:16
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

update question

Sonntag, 11. Juni 2017, 00:25

im getting a notification telling me there a new aquasuite update available
if i update will this then require me to purchase a license,if so how do i remove this popup
thx in advance

Sonntag, 11. Juni 2017, 04:20

Hi :)
If you have connected a AC Device to your PC that doesn't have a license for AS2017 then you would be able to choose between AS2017 or AS2016 in the Dropdown menu on the downloader. If you have none device connected then it will only show AS2017 aswell as you have a valid license for it with your Device :)

Sonntag, 11. Juni 2017, 15:17

I dont see options when I click download all I get is one installation
http://aquacomputer.de/software.html

why have they made what was a simple, pleasurable user experience into something that is now frustrating

Sonntag, 11. Juni 2017, 17:08

Did you download the file from the link?

Sonntag, 11. Juni 2017, 20:49

does farbwerks require a licence?

Sonntag, 11. Juni 2017, 21:01

I dont see options when I click download all I get is one installation
http://aquacomputer.de/software.html

why have they made what was a simple, pleasurable user experience into something that is now frustrating

When you run that installation file, a window opens that has a drop-down menu that will allow you to select the 2016-x version, and that remains free.

If you wish to use the upgraded functionality of the newer aqausuite yes, you will need to purchase a license.
The license is good in perpetuity, and will only need to be updated if you wish to use any new functionality that was introduced since the version you purchased.

Freitag, 16. Juni 2017, 03:02

i have 2 computers with aquaero's in them
got notification of new update on both of them
on one i had the free drop down option but that option is not available on 2nd computer
uptime is 964 days
any ideas?

Freitag, 16. Juni 2017, 04:15

Does the aquasuite of the aquaero wich doesn't has the Dropdown Option already got the license tab in the aquasuite Settings?
If so, can you see if the aquaero got a license for AS2017? If so then that could be one reason, the other one would be that the installer can't find any USB devices.
The aquaero is connected via USB to the PC, right? There needs to be a USB device shown in the installer.

Freitag, 16. Juni 2017, 04:28

its the free version thats installed so cant have license

Dienstag, 20. Juni 2017, 16:00

so how do i stop this annoying update popup?

Dienstag, 20. Juni 2017, 17:44

By installing the lates version ;-D
Wich one are you currently running? The newest one in this case would be AS2016-3 I believe.

Mittwoch, 21. Juni 2017, 03:56

when i go to the drop down in the setup,it only shows the version that i have to pay for,ive run this for over 2 years,i dont really need newer version but the popup is very disturbing.

Mittwoch, 21. Juni 2017, 08:54

when i go to the drop down in the setup,it only shows the version that i have to pay for,ive run this for over 2 years,i dont really need newer version but the popup is very disturbing.
Make a screenshot when you start the setup and when you try to select the version in the setup.
Post the Screenshots.

Donnerstag, 22. Juni 2017, 03:06

here it is,this is the only file offered in the dropdown menu
»stingray« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • Untitled.png

Donnerstag, 22. Juni 2017, 06:43

here it is,this is the only file offered in the dropdown menu
You have a valid license for the aquasuite 2017. Just install the software.

Donnerstag, 22. Juni 2017, 19:32

thx sebastan,while its still early,it also seemed to fix the lag issue and ui resets

Freitag, 23. Juni 2017, 01:29

i just bought a 2nd farbwerk to add to this build,does this require a license and if so whats the charge
appreciate all the help.

also i tossed the box it came with

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »stingray« (23. Juni 2017, 01:31)

Freitag, 23. Juni 2017, 06:25

i just bought a 2nd farbwerk to add to this build,does this require a license and if so whats the charge
appreciate all the help.

also i tossed the box it came with
read this: New: aquasuite 2017 licensing system

Only one of your devices need a valid license.