• 16.04.2024, 09:39
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

cdracingzx6r

unregistriert

Question about connecting three Aquabus D5's to the Aquaero 6 LT. Please help!

Montag, 3. Juli 2017, 17:39

Hi, I just had a general question I was hoping someone here could help me with.

I have an Aquaero 6 LT and three Aquabus D5 Pumps (all three are the USB / Aquabus interface version).

The three pumps are all going to run serial in a single loop (over-kill build). My question is whats the best way of setting this up connection wise? Can I just get a couple aquacomputer PWM splitters and connect the three pumps into one of the fan headers on the Aquaero? Or maybe get the aquacomputer 3 pin splitters and use the High flow header?

Ultimately I'd like to be able to have the pumps RPM's match each other consistently, and change speeds together consistently as well as be able to see the RPM of each pump (within aquasite) to ensure they are all functioning properly.

Any advice is welcome. I tried to find this out but I couldn't find anyone with this exact situation and hardware and i don't want to screw it up.

lovan6

Dienstag, 4. Juli 2017, 05:50

Use Aquacomputer Splitty 9 with jumper on Aquabus. Use 4 pin Aquabus cable on each pump plug to Splitty 9 But you need the USB cable first to configure each pump to Aquabus. Plug the Splitty 9 to Aquaero High speed Aquabus. Use preset controller.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »lovan6« (4. Juli 2017, 05:52)

Mittwoch, 12. Juli 2017, 17:01

For the Aquaero to be able to control the speed of the pumps they must all be connected via Aquabus (the aquabus high header) absolutely Not to the fan headers. USB pumps are NOT PWM pumps.

To do that you need some way to split the header 3 ways. There are many cables and splitter PCB boards that will work.
The Aquacomp devices and cables of course.
The unpowered modmytoys PWM splitter boards
Bitfenix 3 pin fan splitters will work because the pumps only need 3 wire Aquabus.

You just need to be sure that whatever wires or splitters you use have all wires connected to all connectors. Many will only have the 3rd wire connected to a single connector that will be marked RPM so that when they are used for fans they don't have multiple fan speed signals sent to the controller.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Jakusonfire« (12. Juli 2017, 17:03)