• 16.04.2024, 21:26
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Troubleshooting Aquastream XT: Blocked lines or broken pump?

Samstag, 22. Juli 2017, 20:57

The water in my system has stopped circulating, and I'm trying to figure out where the problem is. I'm guess that EITHER there is some kind of blockage OR ELSE that my aquastream xt pump is malfunctioning.

I fired up aquasuite software to see if I could get some information on what's going on with my pump, and tried setting speed as high as possible. Then I got a very odd graph line - see attachment. The rotation number stays the same, no matter how high I set the slider - but the the current gives a jaggy line that I've never seen before.

How would you read this?
»mikegray« hat folgende Datei angehängt:
  • aquasuite.jpg (263,33 kB - 61 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 29. März 2024, 00:20)

Sonntag, 23. Juli 2017, 00:13

Looks like your pumps having a cardiac arrest. It looks like there is issues with it. Are there any other odd signs happening there? Odd sounds? Fluid visible?

Sonntag, 23. Juli 2017, 10:59

Hiya!

No, no fluid is visible, and I can't hear any particularly odd sounds - i.e., I can hear that the aquastream is running and vibrating slightly on its sandwich thing. If I unplug it from the PSU then re-plug it, it clearly stops running, then starts again.

OTOH, if I pinch the tubing when I start the pump, I don't feel any pressure, as the water tries to get past the stoppage I'm causing. Also, there's an air pocket in the tubing directly connected to the aquastream's output - and the air pocket doesn't move at all when the pump starts.

So ... I think the signs are pointing to a problem with pump, NOT a blockage in the system.

Would you agree with my diagnosis?

Sonntag, 23. Juli 2017, 14:33

If its on the output of the pump, it should be pushing it away unless you meant by the input.

I would try tilling the case around to see if you can get these air pockets to the res.

Mittwoch, 26. Juli 2017, 23:50

If its on the output of the pump, it should be pushing it away unless you meant by the input.

I would try tilling the case around to see if you can get these air pockets to the res.
mine XT had problems a while back, i stripped it down to find the placcy rod inside was the problem, purchased a new rod and all was well.

pain in the butt to sort it out, would i buy this product again, hell no more trouble than it is worth, D5s all the way

:D

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »baconinabun« (26. Juli 2017, 23:51)