• 16.04.2024, 06:42
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Help on Best Practices?

Sonntag, 6. August 2017, 20:12

Love the AquaComputer products but the manuals don't go into best practices...before buying more AquaComputer products I want to make sure I understand this controller and all that it can do.

I have the
Aquaero 6XT (w/ heatsink)
2 PowerAdjust Ultra (w/ heatsinks)

3rd Party flow meters (2 wire)
3rd Party D5 and Lang(sp?) Pumps - 2 Pumps linked as one for each loop, use 1 molex to drive each linked Pumps.

See attached picture, could say I'm an Enthusiast!

I have 4 Pumps in my systems with 2 loops. When purchasing the system above the guy said to get the PA Ultra to drive my Pumps. Each Loop has 2 pumps that drive each other so they are powered from one Molex. Which brings me to the next question since I can't monitor only one speed from the pumps unless I buy 2 more PowerAdjust, making it 4 total?

My question is where or what is the best method for attaching the pumps? Poweradjust or the Aquaero 6XT? Also, my flow meters are 2 wire, any chance these will work or do I need to redo my system with AquaComputer's flow meters?

Cheers,
Darron Brown
»darronbrown« hat folgende Dateien angehängt:
  • FullSizeRender.jpg (985,99 kB - 127 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 15. Mai 2022, 05:29)
  • IMG_2072.JPG (848,53 kB - 70 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 30. November 2023, 15:35)
  • IMG_2073.JPG (810,33 kB - 84 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 28. Januar 2024, 17:20)
  • IMG_2074.JPG (908,4 kB - 68 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 31. August 2023, 14:12)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »darronbrown« (7. August 2017, 02:13)

lovan6

Montag, 7. August 2017, 03:17

We need to determine the pumps you use on the D5 and DDC.

Take a photo on the label of each pump. or check your receipt of purchase.

There are several ways to control the pumps.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »lovan6« (7. August 2017, 03:19)

Montag, 7. August 2017, 03:22

Gives you details of your loop. What exact pumps are we talking about because some 3rd party pumps may not be compatible with the AQ.

Yes, you'll want to use AC's flow meters to make it work with the AQ.

Montag, 7. August 2017, 20:47

They look like 2 x ek d5 pumps and 2 x ddc too me.

Dienstag, 8. August 2017, 17:30

Hi, thank you for your response. :thumbup: My pumps do work on the PowerAdjust, the display just shows "Fan" and I can't seem to find a way to rename this in the software. By adjusting the power in PowerAdjust I can control the speed, this is working but again the naming of the "Fan" in PowerAdjust bugs me. I feel like they should show up under Pumps in the Aquaero Tab in the software. My pumps are as follows:

Alphacool Laing DD310 Pump x 2

PrimoChill Enhanced D5 Liquid Cooling 12V Pump Motor - PWM Enabled x 2

Back to my main question, should these go onto the Controller as a Pump so they show as a pump under the Aquaero software or do they connect as PWM on the controller?

Note: I did get my Koolance INS-FM17N Coolant Flow Meter
meter working, and it's working great. I have 2 loops so I assume I'll have to take Fan 1 off the controller for the second Flow meter. I did find that in the instructions.

All my fans are PWM (24) and I've ordered the Aquacomputer splitters for them, are there any best practices on running a lot of fans, I would like them to be completely off "if then" statement is met then they would engage. They will be grouped into groups of 8, not all 24 on and off. This would be dependent on the water coolant temperature.

Please let me know if you need any other questions answered, TRULY appreciate your help on best practices! :)

Cheers,
Darron

Donnerstag, 10. August 2017, 03:25

Hi, thank you for your response. :thumbup: My pumps do work on the PowerAdjust, the display just shows "Fan" and I can't seem to find a way to rename this in the software. By adjusting the power in PowerAdjust I can control the speed, this is working but again the naming of the "Fan" in PowerAdjust bugs me. I feel like they should show up under Pumps in the Aquaero Tab in the software. My pumps are as follows:

Alphacool Laing DD310 Pump x 2

PrimoChill Enhanced D5 Liquid Cooling 12V Pump Motor - PWM Enabled x 2

Back to my main question, should these go onto the Controller as a Pump so they show as a pump under the Aquaero software or do they connect as PWM on the controller?

Note: I did get my Koolance INS-FM17N Coolant Flow Meter
meter working, and it's working great. I have 2 loops so I assume I'll have to take Fan 1 off the controller for the second Flow meter. I did find that in the instructions.

All my fans are PWM (24) and I've ordered the Aquacomputer splitters for them, are there any best practices on running a lot of fans, I would like them to be completely off "if then" statement is met then they would engage. They will be grouped into groups of 8, not all 24 on and off. This would be dependent on the water coolant temperature.

Please let me know if you need any other questions answered, TRULY appreciate your help on best practices! :)

Cheers,
Darron