• 16.04.2024, 18:37
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero Connections and Configurations

Sonntag, 13. August 2017, 05:33

Hi,

I have recently purchased a bunch of AquaComputer products. Below is what I need to hook up to the AC:

2 AquaComputer D5 USB/Aquabus Model
2 AquaComputer Flow Meters
6 In line temp sensors
21 PWM fans

Equipment:
Aquaero 6XT <-- Water Cooled
Aquaero 6LT
3 Power Adjust Modules
2 Farbwerk RGB
AC Real Time Clock

From what I have read it seems you can only hook up 4 Aquabus devices due to address constraints. My questions are:

1. Are the Tach (3pin) and Alarm (3pin) connections on the D5 pumps and Flow Meters meant to be connected to the Aquabus or are they meant to be connected elsewhere?
2. What is the difference between Aquabus HI and LOW connections?
3. What are some of the benefits of using the Aquabus over just making things all connect via USB?
4. Do the Power Adjust modules and Farbwerk Modules daisy to one another and then eventually the final Power Adjust module and Farbwerk Module in the chain connect to the Aquabus?
5. I have RGB headers on my Mainboard, can I just simply connect my main board to the Farbwerk to have AquaComputer control it with my other RGB strips?

Currently I have all 21 PWM fans separated into groups of 7 on an AC Fan Splitty 9. I then have another Fan Splitty 9 specifically for Aquabus Devices. I realize I will need to unplug them all, then plug them in one at a time to configure individually. My biggest concern is not having enough ports to hook all of the devices currently setup on my loops. If the Tach and Alarms go elsewhere (not on the Aquabus) then I will need to set them up differently. I just setup the computer and am now at the point where I need to get all of my AquaComputer cabling cleaned up. Until I know the answers to the above I am in a limbo status on getting finished up. All help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Seth008« (13. August 2017, 05:39)

lovan6

RE: Aquaero Connections and Configurations

Mittwoch, 23. August 2017, 02:17

21 PWM fans

Not all PWM fans work with the Aquaero. some fans does not have the Intel PWM specs. You need to determine what fans to use.

Equipment:
Aquaero 6XT <-- Water Cooled
Aquaero 6LT
3 Power Adjust Modules
2 Farbwerk RGB
AC Real Time Clock

From what I have read it seems you can only hook up 4 Aquabus devices due to address constraints. My questions are:

1. Are the Tach (3pin) and Alarm (3pin) connections on the D5 pumps and Flow Meters meant to be connected to the Aquabus or are they meant to be connected elsewhere?

DO Not connect tach and alarm pins on Aquabus! They are supposed to be connected on your motherboard fan header.

Quote from the manual:

• 4.7. Connector „RPM/Tacho“

Depending on configuration, the aquaero 5/6 can generate a speed signal
    which is available for processing through this connector. This speed signal
    can for example be configured to cease function upon alarm events and
    thereby relay the alarm status to a fan connector of your motherboard. Func-
    tionality of the speed signal can be configured using the menu entries
    “Alarm” and “Timer”. For details on how to configure your motherboard to
    process the speed signal, please refer to the manual of your motherboard.

2. What is the difference between Aquabus HI and LOW connections?

Use Aquabus High port only. The low port no longer working on new firmware.

3. What are some of the benefits of using the Aquabus over just making things all connect via USB?

Use only USB on initial configuration and set to Aquabus. The Aquabus is used to communicate with the Aquaero.

4. Do the Power Adjust modules and Farbwerk Modules daisy to one another and then eventually the final Power Adjust module and Farbwerk Module in the chain connect to the Aquabus?

No need to use Power Adjust if you use PWM fans.They do not work with PWM only voltage.

You can only use 2 Farbwerk as fas as I know on Aquabus.

5. I have RGB headers on my Mainboard, can I just simply connect my main board to the Farbwerk to have AquaComputer control it with my other RGB strips?

Do not use Mainboard RGB to connect Farbwerk. Farbwerk can work independently with Aquasuite or with the Aquaero only.