• 16.04.2024, 12:20
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

simplemods

unregistriert

Is it possible to fry poweradjust 3 aquabus?

Samstag, 19. August 2017, 17:17

my system is setup for 1 aq5 lt and 2 pa3 ultra connected via aquabus using aquabus y splitter. everything was working perfectly. had no issues setting them up. until one day while refilling the loop i accidentally took out the aquabus 3-pin cable instead of the pump cable from one of the pa3 to connect to an external pump PSU. i noticed the pa3 blue led turn on and quickly realized and put everything back to how it was. took out the right pump cable. finished refilling. turn pc on and aquasuite doesnt show the 2 pa3 units. now ive done several tests. managed to get on pa3 to show up (the one that was not connected to the pump psu) but the other one is not recognized by aq5. it does work. i see it on usb connection but as soo as i connect it to aq5 via aquaus, it not doesnt show up and on top of that it somehow interferes with the other pa3 to not show up in aquasuite too. is it possible i managed to burn just the pa3 aquabus?

RE: Is it possible to fry poweradjust 3 aquabus?

Montag, 21. August 2017, 18:13

my system is setup for 1 aq5 lt and 2 pa3 ultra connected via aquabus using aquabus y splitter. everything was working perfectly. had no issues setting them up. until one day while refilling the loop i accidentally took out the aquabus 3-pin cable instead of the pump cable from one of the pa3 to connect to an external pump PSU. i noticed the pa3 blue led turn on and quickly realized and put everything back to how it was. took out the right pump cable. finished refilling. turn pc on and aquasuite doesnt show the 2 pa3 units. now ive done several tests. managed to get on pa3 to show up (the one that was not connected to the pump psu) but the other one is not recognized by aq5. it does work. i see it on usb connection but as soo as i connect it to aq5 via aquaus, it not doesnt show up and on top of that it somehow interferes with the other pa3 to not show up in aquasuite too. is it possible i managed to burn just the pa3 aquabus?
Yes it's possible. Also if any Coolant hit the contact points on the PA3 & you turned it on without knowing it could destroy it. I would check the cables to make sure none of the terminals were bent or are caved in. I would also check all the contact pins on the PA'3 to make sure there straight & all are the same color.

If you can I would remove the PA from the system and if you have a spare PSU. Plug just the PA03 into it & connect a fan to it the PA-03 to see if it works outside the system. If it doesn't you did fry it. If it does work outside then the issue is windows or signal is not getting through(Replacing the cables might be worth looking into).