• 18.04.2024, 16:45
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Aquasuite temperatures working intermittently

Montag, 4. September 2017, 22:53

Im using aquasuite with open hardware monitor, and have been since around 2013.

the 2 physical sensors i have in the system are working fine and as expected.

however, on my main screen cpu and motherboard temps are displaying correctly in 1 section and then as 50 degrees in another. when i go to 'select data source' then 'open hardware monitor' or 'aquacomputer hardware monitor' the temperatures are correct. If i select the data source the temperature stays the same but the software thinks that the sensor is reading 50 degrees.
heading into the sensors section of Aquasuite shows that all the software sensors are displaying 50 degrees even though the main screen shows them to be working.

Even more confusing is that this is intermittent. on the odd occasion everything will work perfectly however more often than not i just get 50 degrees.

Ive attached pictures to show what i mean. everything has the correct data source assigned and open hardware monitor is working and running.

Since using the software i have had a multitude of issues and have reinstalled it numerous times and every time, i have saved my settings, updated and then been unable to re load my old settings so have to set it all up again. For the last update i had to pay, as im sure everyone else has had to. i thought for my money i would get working software, however all i seem to have is my fans on full all the time and software that shows me one figure and works on another.
This has been haoppening for a while now but i thought an update would fix it but so far nothing has shown up.

Any help you have would be appreciated. im reluctant to install it all again as i hate having to set everything up again.

Thanks
»Genesius« hat folgende Dateien angehängt:
  • 1.jpg (369,4 kB - 156 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: Gestern, 19:11)
  • 2.jpg (374,14 kB - 159 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 18. Februar 2024, 06:48)

Montag, 11. September 2017, 23:56

has no one got any ideas?

Dienstag, 12. September 2017, 02:20

Looking at your 2nd screenshot, you have "Mobo Temp3" selected, and the fallback temp for it is set to 50.00.
As the problem is intermittent, I would guess Open Hardware Monitor is not sending updates at times, and AQS is displaying the fallback temp when this happens.
You could use the HWiNFO program to drive your AQS Software Sensors instead of OHW.
HWiNFO is free and generally more reliable.

Donnerstag, 5. Oktober 2017, 19:26

Yes I have the same thing.

I know where the problem is.... I just don't know how to fix it.

Aquasuite is not letting me use software temp sensors from other programs.

It has happened before, and suddenly it started working again.... but now it is not working for me.

See pics.
»spalex« hat folgende Datei angehängt:
  • aquero.jpg (569,86 kB - 140 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 18. März 2024, 19:55)

Montag, 9. Oktober 2017, 21:24

You can try this. Has helped quite often.

Also worth a try: close aquasuite and rename the folder C:\ProgramData\aquasuite-data to something else. It contains all configuration files etc. They will be written with default values if you start the aquasuite again and no old data is found. If the sensor works afterwards, it is pretty safe to say something in the configuration files is messed up.

By the way: It is very likely that we will remove OHM support with the next aquasuite update because this tool causes way too many problems lately. HWiNFO as free alternative works much better and also offers a lot more data. The support for new hardware is superior too.

Freitag, 13. Oktober 2017, 17:42

SNIP...

By the way: It is very likely that we will remove OHM support with the next aquasuite update because this tool causes way too many problems lately. HWiNFO as free alternative works much better and also offers a lot more data. The support for new hardware is superior too.

Not that I use OHM, but more out of curiosity..,. does that mean the embedded OHM module in aquasuite will also be removed?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (13. Oktober 2017, 17:45)

Freitag, 13. Oktober 2017, 21:49

No, the internal aquasuite Monitoring is updated in the next version. only the interface to the external OHM application is removed.
The performance (RAM, CPU, delay ..) of the internal aquasuite monitoring is improved - OHM as application has many disadvantages.

Sonntag, 15. Oktober 2017, 00:14

Yes I have the same thing.

I know where the problem is.... I just don't know how to fix it.

Aquasuite is not letting me use software temp sensors from other programs.

It has happened before, and suddenly it started working again.... but now it is not working for me.

See pics.

I just looked at your attached pic again and saw something I did not notice the first time.
Looking at the lower left corner of the picture, there is a red warning box that says "The Aqua Computer Service is not active".
That service HAS to be active to interact with HWiNFO, AIDA64 or OHM.