• 17.12.2018, 17:49
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aqualis D5 compatibility with Alphacool VPP775

Freitag, 8. September 2017, 14:28

Hello all!

I already have an Alphacool VPP755 pump and am searching for a suitable top/res combo. Preferably one that will let me have an inlet in the top, won't be too big and will attach vertically to the front mounted 360 rad (or the back of the case at least). And Aquacomputer Aqualis D5 100 ml (part no. 34079) fits these requirements nicely. The only problem is I'm not so sure it will be fully compatible with the pump (VPP755). In this test at Hardware Overclock, the reviewer says these two parts fit very nicely and there are no leaks. But there is no info on how it actually works - whether there are any issues inside, where the pump's impeller is. The reason I'm still hesitating is that I know for a fact that VPP755 is not fully compatible with Aquacomputer pump adaptor for D5 pumps (part no. 41094) - a friend had such a setup and inside the top the pump was too close and actually touching the top, which resulted in noisy, faulty operation. This was most likely because VPP755 is a new iteration of the classic D5 and has sligthly different dimensions in the part that sits inside the top.

Any info is much appreciated!