• 16.04.2024, 06:50
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Aquasuite autostart in desktop mode?

Freitag, 8. September 2017, 16:22

I'm using Aquasuite 2017-2 with Flow sensor high flow USB. Got 3 sensors to display data on my screen in desktop mode.
Is there the way to start Aquasuite in that mode when Windows 10 starts?
I do have all 3 options marked for Application startup (Minimize at startup, Minimize to system tray, Start aquasuite with Windows) and program autostarts OK, but bringing those 3 sensors charts on the desktop requires manual opening aquasuite, clicking on "desktop mode" icon and then minimizing program...

Sonntag, 10. September 2017, 15:17

Do you have both the Lock symbol locked and the Desktop Mode toggled (orange arrow showing)?

aqs.jpg

Sonntag, 10. September 2017, 20:56

Yeap, and that is how I got my 3 sensors on my Windows desktop.
So what I want is that 3 sensors data is loaded automatically when Windows starts. As of now it doesn't with setting as you suggested and which are my settings as well.
»Elderdeekey« hat folgende Dateien angehängt:

Dienstag, 12. September 2017, 02:02

OK, then click on the gear icon for the page you want to display at startup, and tick the "Load page automatically" box.
That should get you going.

aqs2.jpg

Dienstag, 12. September 2017, 10:56

I've answered initially "It doesn't help" as I've checked it from the very beginning (see attached screencap).
But then I decided to double check it...
The sequence was:
1. Closing Aquasuite while it is minimized to system tray AND is running in desktop mode.
2. Starting Aquasuite w/o Windows restart.

Well, magic happened - it started minimized and in desktop mode, meaning my 3 sensors are properly displayed on my desktop.
I've also reboot and, YES, it works as well.

I have no clue was/is it a bug in Aquasuite or "a feature" :P
Anyway, it works as I want and my appreciation to InfoSeeker :thumbsup:

»Elderdeekey« hat folgende Datei angehängt:
  • autostart.JPG (45,06 kB - 390 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 14. April 2024, 13:18)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Elderdeekey« (12. September 2017, 11:05)

Donnerstag, 14. September 2017, 16:48

The trick is when you set up the automatic page loading stuff, you have to close the aquasuite the normal way so it can save all these settings.

If you let the aquasuite just run with these new settings and then shutdown the PC, they will not be saved. This is the reason why you are back at where you started after the next system start.

Mittwoch, 20. September 2017, 23:50

The trick is when you set up the automatic page loading stuff, you have to close the aquasuite the normal way so it can save all these settings.

If you let the aquasuite just run with these new settings and then shutdown the PC, they will not be saved. This is the reason why you are back at where you started after the next system start.

That I was not aware of... I thought aquasuite saved vales when you exited a field... very good to know, and will probably save me headaches in the future.

Montag, 25. September 2017, 04:37

Ahh! Finally it works! Thank you Shoggy! My only annoyance now is the desktop sensors shifting around on my right display when I change resolution for a game from 1920x1200 to 1920x1080 on the left display. The right display stays at 1920x1200 as it should, but the displayed information moves partially offscreen.
https://aquasuite.aquacomputer.de/cf549952-84b5-46f3-8830-49c5155c3f95.png

Dienstag, 26. September 2017, 01:45

Does the desktop senso0r move down off the screen, on the second monitor?