• 19.04.2024, 11:29
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

CoAff

Yellow "Additional Information" page insert?

Sonntag, 8. Oktober 2017, 13:39

Hello,

First post.

I've purchased the Aquaduct 720MkV XT and it's a beautiful piece of engineering. While I believe I have everything ready at hand to install it, I am a bit flummoxed by the additional yellow paper insert that came with the box of "stuff". I haven't been able to track down the English translation of the page - I found the instruction manuals for the unit itself plus the Aquacomputer graphics card and cpu water block so am relatively set there.
If someone has a source for the translation or would be willing to do one from the attached photos, I would be very grateful.

Thanks kindly.
»CoAff« hat folgende Dateien angehängt:

Montag, 9. Oktober 2017, 03:40

This will likely be terribly butchered in parts, but it's from the Google Translate(Image recognition) app on my Galaxy S8+ - for future reference should you need to translate something visually.

First Image:

Important Notes on Commissioning

Be sure to read the enclosed instructions! These instructions do not replace the detailed descriptions of the operating and installation instructions!

Jumper to PC board
Only Aquaduct 360 XT and 720XT: J1
The short-circuit plug ("jumper") must be removed if you connect a standby power supply to the board! IMPORTANT: If this jumper is inserted, a standby power supply must NOT be installed in any case.

Power Supply
The aquaduct product may only be supplied with power via the board included in the scope of supply! The 15-pin connector is not a standard interface!

Ball Valves
The function and operation of the ball valves integrated in the foot can be found in the instructions!

Filling Process
When filling, only the right-hand profile water from the front can be filled! In front, the laser engraving is aquaduct. This profile is directly connected to the inlet of the integrated pump. For filling, the cooling circuit should be completely connected and the ball valves should be in the open position!

Second Image:

Troubleshooting

Fan without Function:
Aquaduct 240 PRO: Check the configuration of the control unit using the software aquasuite software.

Aquaduct 360/720: Check "J1" and "external standby". Check the configuration of the control unit, set the power to 100% manually for each fan.

Display lights blue, but no text display
Check "J1"

No communication with the Aquaduct via the PC software aquasuite possible
Check USB cable connection
Check "J1" (only aquaduct 360 XT and 720 XT)

No Pump function
Check the power supply: Disconnect the PC board and the cable connection to the aquaduct system, and if necessary, completely refill.

Rattle sounds from the pump
Remove the air from the pump housing by carefully tilting the unit, alternatively connect the water outlet and inlet of the aquaduct by means of a short hose piece, and put the device into operation. If these measures are unsuccessful, completely empty the system and refill.

Flow alarm despite visible movement
Cause probably air in the integrated flow sensor. Connect water trap(outlet?) and inlet through a short hose piece, and thus put the aquaduct into operation. After a few minutes, the air should be pushed out of the sensor and no more alarms are displayed

Then it just goes on with, quite obviously, the support methods should further assistance be required. I had to fix some of the language after translation as it just didn't make sense the way google structured the sentences are bringing them to the English structure.

CoAff

Montag, 9. Oktober 2017, 06:31

Thank you so much! I am greatly indebted to the time and effort you've taken. It occurred to me after posting that I could have looked what I have in the way of OCR on my machine here (my mobile may have a app too for this purpose) and/or manually typed out the page and fed that to translate... Unfortunately, I'm a bit weakened at the moment due to spending the last week in the grips of a terrible allergen reaction to the fall pollen and whatnot in our area -- not having prior experience with this and have learned it's called adult onset allergies.

Thanks again. I'll post some photos and thoughts on setting up the system once it's underway. Your help finalized what was largely contained in the instruction manuals, but I wanted to be sure the page didn't contain any errata from the given setup instructions. There weren't any and the manuals can be considered complete. :thumbup: