• 18.12.2017, 11:52
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Airplex Radiator

Donnerstag, 26. Oktober 2017, 01:10

I just bought 2 of the 360mm AMS radiators, and I noticed how all the ports are countersunk, which allows someone to install 2 or more of these together, and the stop fittings are a little longer than stop fittings made by other companies. So, before I install these, I have a question I'm hoping someone can answer for me. I'm going to be using 16mm Borosilicate Glass tubing for my waterloop and already have some hardline fittings I'm going to use, but I'm wondering if I need to install some smaller extenders in these G1/4 ports before installing my fittings? Since the stop fittings that came installed in the radiator are a little longer than normal stop fittings, do I need to use a specific brand extender before using my fittings so these ports don't leak? The radiators didn't come with any kind of documentation so I'm not sure if I need to use anything specific before installing these. I had some EK radiators on another build I did a while back, and if their specific extensions weren't used before installing a fitting, they would leak, so I'd rather not have to repeat that process. I would really appreciate any advice so these are hooked up correctly from the beginning. Thanks!