• 18.04.2024, 16:23
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Red LED on Aquaero 6 LT flashing

Freitag, 3. November 2017, 14:18

I just reset the Aquaero 6LT that I've used as a slave, earlier. I updated the firmware and everything seemed to be working. The only thing connected so far is the Farbwerk and some fans, nothing else. I have connected USB and power to the Aquaero. The one temp sensor connected works and the Aquaero shows up as it should, in Aquasuite. The thing is, the fans will not run, even with the voltage set manually to full (yes, I've tricked for keeping minimum voltage). Also, there's a red LED next to Aquabus Low that keeps blinking (showing steady red light now; removing power from Aquaero). I have searched the net, and the user manual, but can not find what this LED indicates. Any help would be appreciated.

Montag, 6. November 2017, 10:29

Please load the factory defaults (system tab). If the problem stays, please provide a screenshot of your system, fan and controller tab.

At the moment it sounds a bit like there is a problem with the 12V supply but the aquaero should show you a meesage in the system tab if this is the case.