• 19.04.2024, 07:23
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

After weeks of waiting, why still 21 days left?

Samstag, 4. November 2017, 10:31

cuplex kryos NEXT VARIO with VISION 2011/2011-3/2066, PVD/nickel

lange Lieferzeit
Article is in production
Estimated lead time 21 days

I'm waiting for this item, but the above message has been on display for weeks. Any1 knows when exactly will it be available for purchase?

Thanks.

Samstag, 4. November 2017, 10:58

If you are waiting that it shows "in stock" then you probably could wait forever :D
Most of the products from aquacomputer are produced on order so to say, if you want something then just order it. Then it should arrive at your place in the shown lead time.
If you can't wait that long then the only solution would be to check some onlineshops if they have it in stock. :) (aquatuning for example if they are shipping to your country.)

Samstag, 4. November 2017, 12:54

If you are waiting that it shows "in stock" then you probably could wait forever :D
Most of the products from aquacomputer are produced on order so to say, if you want something then just order it. Then it should arrive at your place in the shown lead time.
If you can't wait that long then the only solution would be to check some onlineshops if they have it in stock. :) (aquatuning for example if they are shipping to your country.)
Thank you very much! :thumbup: Otherwise I would really wait for all eternity!

Samstag, 16. Mai 2020, 15:49

Out of curiosity, is there any reason they don't actually state 'Produced to order'?
Or have they said so and my German wasn't good enough to spot it? :whistling: