• 20.04.2024, 01:17
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Data Logger Issue?

Sonntag, 12. November 2017, 16:30

When I added a fourth data set to the Analyzer, the Analyzer appears to have become unstable. (Analyzer.jpg)
And the Page View displays the fourth data set using the Fill Chart option, though that option is deselected in the analyzer. (PageView.jpg)
Is there a three data set limit to the Data Logger?

Edit: and there appears to be an issue with the Legend display also... two undefined bars at the top of the legend.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (12. November 2017, 16:47)

Dienstag, 14. November 2017, 17:23

A separate comment on the Data Logger/Analyzer:

I have a chart displaying 3 datasets. (Analize_3_Value.jpg)
For this chart I prefer to NOT show the Fan RPM values/scale. (Analize_2_Value.jpg)
I believe it useful to also remove the scale from the chart, IF the Show Values option is deselected.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (14. November 2017, 17:25)

Mittwoch, 15. November 2017, 16:54

Another small thing on the data analyzer:

When I try to save a chart with two underscore "_" characters in the name, the analyzer gets confused.
The first instance of the underscore has an issue... it does not show in the saved file name. (missing.jpg)

But when I press the "Alt" key, the letter after the underscore shows underlined. (underline.jpg)
The second instance of the underscore functions as intended in my instance

The issue is the same for chart selection in display page. (display.jpg)