• 18.04.2024, 07:14
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

aquasuite display consideration

Donnerstag, 30. November 2017, 17:31

I have two monitors, each having a different resolution & scaling:
1. Dell UP2715K m1.jpg
2. Dell P1917S m2.jpg

It appears aquasuite applies the scaling from the primary monitor across both monitors.
Is it possible to use the display scaling for each monitor separately?

The intent for the smaller monitor was to display system/utility information while the main monitor is used for the primary application, but having the elements displayed at 200% makes them excessively large.

I also noticed that the scaling is applied prior to positioning objects on the screen, so if I want to show an item starting at the midpoint of the primary monitor, I would need to use an X-position of 1280, not 2560. This is easier to live with, but would it not be more intuitive to allow Windows to apply the scaling?

Donnerstag, 30. November 2017, 19:15

this this not possible.

Donnerstag, 30. November 2017, 22:59

You said the same thing about a 6 slave leveraging PWM fan headers...

Freitag, 1. Dezember 2017, 01:40

Most of the elements have control with font size, object size, etc. so it can be dealt with to a degree.
It's really just the data logger display that has little control over fonts & such.
The logger multi-chart display is one of my favorite items... guess I may have to do without.

Freitag, 1. Dezember 2017, 06:29

The aquasuite make no seperate windows for each monitor. it is ONE big window - splitting the window is not possible.