• 16.04.2024, 14:02
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Ascubal

Aquastream and German manual

Sonntag, 9. Dezember 2007, 19:36

Hi. I've got the Aquastream XT and the Aquaero with the tubemeter and flowmeter.

But I do not know how to connect it all together.. Since i cannot understand german. Therefore the manual with the Aquasteam XT is to little help for me..

I guess the Aquaero is still going to be connected with the motherboard through USB.. And the Aquastream XT through another USB? Shall Aquaero and the Aquastream XT be connected to eachother with the aquabus?

And the flowmeter, where to connect that now?

And the tubemeter?

Cannot remember which one of the flowmeter or the tubemeter that was connected to Aquaero's aquabus, though i think it was the tubemeter.. Can't read the Aquaero manual right now, im not home at the moment.

If there is anyone who can explain me this it would be greatly appreciated :)

Re: Aquastream and German manual

Sonntag, 9. Dezember 2007, 22:04

I try it but my english isn't perfect ;D

The best is to connect the AE and the AS XT via USB to the Mainboard.
If you had buy the AS Ultra you can connect the Flowmeter to the AS XT or you connect the Flowmeter th the AE.

The Tubemeter will be connect via the Aquabus at the AE.
:rolleyes:

Ascubal

Montag, 10. Dezember 2007, 21:41

I have the Aquastream XT Ultra, so then i need to connect the Aquastream Xt Ultra and the Aquaero to the motherboard with to seperate USB cables..

What do i have to do when i upgrade the firmware for det the pump then? I think i remember it is needed to connect the Aquastream XT to the Aquaero with the aquabus cable?

Montag, 10. Dezember 2007, 21:50

Zitat von »Ascubal«

What do i have to do when i upgrade the firmware for det the pump then? I think i remember it is needed to connect the Aquastream XT to the Aquaero with the aquabus cable?

Right. You will have to connect the pump to the aquaero with the 3-Pin cable which came with your pump.

Ascubal

Montag, 10. Dezember 2007, 21:52

Besides that, there is no other reason to connect the Aquaero and Aquastream XT Ultra together with the 3 pin Aquabus cable?

:)

Montag, 10. Dezember 2007, 22:01

You can use one sensor value of the aquastream for the aquaero if you want. That sensor value will be overwritten with sensor 6.

Ascubal

Montag, 10. Dezember 2007, 22:04

Sensor value? I'm lost, sorry..

Although thanks for helping me :)

Montag, 10. Dezember 2007, 22:07

The aquastream XT has three temperature sensors and you can forward one of them to the aquaero if you use the aquabus cable.

Ascubal

Montag, 10. Dezember 2007, 22:35

Ok.. Thanks for the help =)

So, to the Aquaero i will connect fans, sensors and power etc.. The tubemeter will be connected to Aquaero with aquabus, or should i connect it with the the USB cable so i could use the aquabus for the Aquastream XT ? What would you do?

Flowsensor will be connected to the Aquaero.

Did i get it right?

The other connections im pretty sure i can handle =)

Montag, 10. Dezember 2007, 22:37

If you want to connect the aquastream AND the tubemeter to the aquaero you can use a y-adapter ;)

Ascubal

Montag, 10. Dezember 2007, 22:42

Hmm, where can i find that?

Edit, found one in the local netshop :)

Thanks for all the help people :)

It is greatly appreciated