• 17.04.2024, 00:59
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Could Farbwerk power or control white led strip by other brand?

Sonntag, 10. Dezember 2017, 09:00

Hello,

I now have a Farbwerk controlling an Aquacomputer made RGB led strip.
But I have a problem that I cannot switch it to produce white light.
I tuned all RGB values to 100%, it still produces blue light ( Suppose to be white when all RGB are 100% )
So I am trying to order another white led strip to replace it.
I saw a white led strip from CableMod with 4 pins connector that it is the same as Aquacomputer one.
Will Farbwerk work with the new white led strip? Thanks.

Dienstag, 12. Dezember 2017, 04:35

I use a RGBW stip with my Farbwerk. That is a strip that not only has the RGB, but also a 4th set of LEDs that are white.
I use one channel of the Farbwerk to control the RGB, and a second channel to control the White LEDs.
I have it programmed so that the white LEDs are on during normal operation, but if the system (I monitor CPU temperature) begins to heat above a predetermined setting, the white LEDs switch off and the RGB LEDs come on. First Blue, then green as the temperatures increase, and finally red when I approach the maximum temperature setting.

RodeoGeorge

Dienstag, 12. Dezember 2017, 08:39

I use a RGBW stip with my Farbwerk. That is a strip that not only has the RGB, but also a 4th set of LEDs that are white.
I use one channel of the Farbwerk to control the RGB, and a second channel to control the White LEDs.
I have it programmed so that the white LEDs are on during normal operation, but if the system (I monitor CPU temperature) begins to heat above a predetermined setting, the white LEDs switch off and the RGB LEDs come on. First Blue, then green as the temperatures increase, and finally red when I approach the maximum temperature setting.

RodeoGeorge
Thanks, Could you please tell me which brand is that RGBW strip you are using?

Mittwoch, 13. Dezember 2017, 02:37

I bought them on eBay. Plenty of sellers. Just select the RGBW, 5050-SMD, I use the non-waterproof.
A 5 meter length is about $9.50

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPERNIGHT-Red-…var=&hash=item0