• 16.04.2024, 09:34
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

MPS 400 reporting flow rate of 0.

Samstag, 16. Dezember 2017, 00:41

I just noticed that my MPS 400 has stopped reporting a flow rate of any kind. I currently have it connected to through a usb and aquaero header. I've tried playing around with zeroing out the meter during standby, and have had no luck. I've had the meter for about 2 and a half years. Is there anyway to get the meter reporting flow again, or is it dead? Where can I find default calibrations to reset it to factor settings?

Samstag, 16. Dezember 2017, 01:02

The MPS only shows a license for 2016. It looks like the issue can be fixed by reinstalling 2016, but I can't find that download anywhere. By the way, the configuration screen for the MPS 400 appears to have changed at some point during the 2017 release.

Also if I drop the pump down from 3900 rpm to 1200 rpm, and click set current flow to 0 I start getting a current unscaled value of about 8, under the mps 400 calibration curve. Feels like automatic calibration isn't running when I put the shutdown the pc or put it in standby.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »zerophase« (16. Dezember 2017, 02:58)

Freitag, 2. Februar 2018, 15:22

I am having same issue as well.
Got Vision & D5 pump for License 2018, 6XT for 2017 and MPS 400 for 2016.
Any guide to setup the Flow 400?

Freitag, 2. Februar 2018, 17:42

If you have one AC item that qualifies for the latest AS version, you are good to go for all AC items.

If you installed the latest version of AS, you probably had to do a firmware update to the aquaero.
If so, you will need to do a firmware update to all AC devices on the aquabus.

Once all devices are firmware updated, you should implement the following procedure:
1. shut the computer down
2. turn the PSU off
3. unplug the PSU mains cable
4. wait 1 minute for all components to fully drain
5. plug in the PSU mains cable
6. turn on the PSU
7. turn on the computer
optional: take a prayer stance

Freitag, 2. Februar 2018, 22:56

Zitat

If you have one AC item that qualifies for the latest AS version, you are good to go for all AC items.

If you installed the latest version of AS, you probably had to do a firmware update to the aquaero.

If so, you will need to do a firmware update to all AC devices on the aquabus.

Once all devices are firmware updated, you should implement the following procedure:

1. shut the computer down

2. turn the PSU off

3. unplug the PSU mains cable

4. wait 1 minute for all components to fully drain

5. plug in the PSU mains cable

6. turn on the PSU

7. turn on the computer

Zitat

I really like that 1 :thumbsup:

Sonntag, 4. März 2018, 02:22

Looks like it was an issue with pastel coolant clogging the sensor

Sonntag, 4. März 2018, 13:07

Looks like it was an issue with pastel coolant clogging the sensor

Always warned about colored fluids. Been saying it for years. I've always stayed clear as I'm using AC's clear Double Protect Ultra with no issues so far.

Sonntag, 4. März 2018, 15:09

I recently flushed the system, so it might start working. That being said I'm still going to get a replacement just so I don't need to drain the loop in case the thing is dead.

Going to run it through some Mayhems Blitz part 2. Is there anyway to mock test the device? Just to verify if it still works, without placing it in the loop.

Overall, it took two years for the pastel coolant to kill the device. I'll still be using pastels in the future with it.

Sonntag, 4. März 2018, 18:59

I'll still be using pastels in the future with it.

Good luck with that.

Sonntag, 4. März 2018, 20:23

I recently flushed the system, so it might start working. That being said I'm still going to get a replacement just so I don't need to drain the loop in case the thing is dead.

Going to run it through some Mayhems Blitz part 2. Is there anyway to mock test the device? Just to verify if it still works, without placing it in the loop.

Overall, it took two years for the pastel coolant to kill the device. I'll still be using pastels in the future with it.

With my recent build I wanted to flush each radiator separately so as to not move debris from one to the next.
So I went on eBay and purchased a cheap pump to make a mini-loop to flush radiators.
If you have time, and a couple bucks, you can test anything in a separate loop.

Here are some options I saw listed today: option 1 - option 2 - option 3