• 18.04.2024, 07:33
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

MPS 400Flow Sensor not being recognized by the Aquaero 5LT

Freitag, 5. Januar 2018, 09:57

I recently installed an MPS 400 into my system and connected it to an Aquaero 5 LT. My ecosystem includes (2) poweradjust 3 USB devices used for my pumps. The PA3's are daisy chained together through their Aquabus connections and I have the two PA3 's connected to the Aquaero via one leg of a 3 pin Y splitter.
The PA3"s show up as aquabus devices 50 and 51 and show up as fans 5 and 6 on the Aquaero aquabus tab . I have all 4 fan channels populated and my rad fans are on channel 1 and are connected via a Splitty9. I can control pumps and fans on the Aquaero -this part of the system works great.!

I have the MPS connected via USB and a 3 pin aquabus cable to the second leg of the Y splitter which is connected to the Aquareo high bus. I can see the 400 in Aquasuite when connected via USB and can configure it but it doesn't show up or seem to be recognized under the Aquaero aquabus tab, nor as a flow sensor on the Aquaero flow sensor tabs . Whats even stranger is when i open the MPS detail tab it doesn't show the internal temperature sensor, see attached image. The internal sensor shows no reading under the MPS alarm configuration page.

I have tried multiple cables including 4 pin cable and 4 pin Y splitters and even tried a direct connection of the 400 to the Aquaero aquabus high port, it still does not show up.
I do get a flow rate on the sensor but it doesn't change from the initial configuration setting even when i shut off the pumps,
I have researched the forums for solutions and have tried pretty much everything (except reflashing the Aquaero). I always discoonect the power before making changes; I have tried a bunch of configuration permutations including disconnecting the PA3's and connecting just the 400 directly to the Aquabus high port on the Aquaero; using a 4 pin Aquabus cable to connect directly to the Aquaero with and without USB; I have shut down and pulled the power cable for minutes at a time so the aquaero , etc, etc. and still no luck.

All firmware on the devices are up to date. (I was having the same issue prior to updating the firmware ). My Aquasuite version is 2017-3.2.

My next step is to remove it from the loop, but I'd rather get it working,,,, Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated as i don't have a clue what else I can do , other than RMA the sensor????
»VAC« hat folgende Datei angehängt:
  • Aquaero screen.JPG (46,47 kB - 208 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 25. März 2024, 06:57)

Dienstag, 23. Januar 2018, 11:23

When you disconnect the power are you fully removing all sources? It is not enough to simply remove the Aquaeros power cable as it gets standby power from its USB connection.

The best way to do it is to fully remove the power cable from the PSU or fully isolate the Aquaero by removing it's main power and USB connection.
If it still won't work after that then their is a more serious problem with the device.

I had this problem once that I eventually traced to a powered USB hub that was providing power to the Aquaero even with all other power lines removed

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Jakusonfire« (23. Januar 2018, 11:25)

Mittwoch, 24. Januar 2018, 07:24

Thanks for the reply. I did try powering down and even disconnected the power after the firmware updates, and still nothing through the aquabus. I'm going to go through one more power down/disconnect and reconnect the MPS to see if that fixes anything. if its doesn't I'm going to submit a trouble ticket.
Thanks again for the advice.