• 16.04.2024, 19:33
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

how to connect two or more device to AQ6 with aquabus?

Samstag, 6. Januar 2018, 05:01

I have three aquabus device (D5, mps 200,mps100),the aq6 pro only one aquabus connector , how to connect my three device to AQ6 with aquabus?

thx. :(

Samstag, 6. Januar 2018, 05:40

Buy or make two of THESE, and daisy chain them.
Or, if you are making them, you can make one that splits three ways.

Be sure the aquabus address under the System tab for each MPS device is unique (12, 13, 14 or 15). abusadress.jpg

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (6. Januar 2018, 05:42)

Samstag, 6. Januar 2018, 07:53

Buy or make two of THESE, and daisy chain them.
Or, if you are making them, you can make one that splits three ways.

Be sure the aquabus address under the System tab for each MPS device is unique (12, 13, 14 or 15). [attach]6291[/attach]
Can I use Fan HUB(Splitter)? just like 1to4?

thx.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »huanghetv« (6. Januar 2018, 07:58)

Samstag, 6. Januar 2018, 12:46

A splitter like our Splitty9 can be also used.

Sonntag, 7. Januar 2018, 04:33

A splitter like our Splitty9 can be also used.
I come from China ,cannot buy it from here,
(I Interested in a lot of goods in your shop , but it can't buy for China.
the following is ok?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »huanghetv« (7. Januar 2018, 04:37)

Sonntag, 7. Januar 2018, 14:48

Cannot tell from looking at the picture if that hub is OK or not. You need the wiring specs.

Many fan controller hubs have the fan speed pin connected to only ONE port.
This is done because the fan controller can only use one speed input.

If that hub has all four pins from all four of the hub ports connected to the corresponding four pins of the female connector, it should work, otherwise probably not

Montag, 8. Januar 2018, 05:43

I looked at the DeepCool hub you listed, but their WEBSITE does not provide much useful information.

I did find a REVIEW of the hub by Ronsanut.
The hub part of the review starts at about 5:35 on the timeline.
He states that only one port (white) has the RPM pin connected (very normal), and as such that hub will not work as an aquabus hub.

I believe there are some fan hubs that do not address the RPM pin issue, and have all pins connected, but I don't remember which.
And also, I do not know what is available to you.

You may have to build your own.

Dienstag, 9. Januar 2018, 13:08

Cannot tell from looking at the picture if that hub is OK or not. You need the wiring specs.

Many fan controller hubs have the fan speed pin connected to only ONE port.
This is done because the fan controller can only use one speed input.

If that hub has all four pins from all four of the hub ports connected to the corresponding four pins of the female connector, it should work, otherwise probably not
YES, the fan controller hubs have the fan speed pin connected to only ONE port.

Dienstag, 23. Januar 2018, 11:00

Yeah that model of splitter hub will not work because you need all four pins connected to all ports you want to use which is not good for use with PWM fans.

The modmytoys non powered splitters do work but they are different to most.
http://www.performance-pcs.com/modmytoys…-way-block.html