• 16.04.2024, 05:32
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquabus D5 pump not being detected by aquaero 6

Montag, 15. Januar 2018, 20:03

Hi,

I just installed an new aquaero 6, MPS 400 flow sensor, and a Aquabus D5 pump. I connected each device to aquasuite and have upgraded all the firmware and set the aquabus bus address. I set the MPS sensor to address 12, and the aquabus D5 pump to 13. I have also tried other addresses for the pump, but still not successful.

I can detect and control the D5 pump via USB through aquasuite, but cannot get it detected in the aquaero 6 via aquabus. The MPS flow sensor is detected and working correctly. I have them hooked up to a splitty9 board. I have also tried hooking the D5 aquabus cable directly to the aquaero 6, but still nothing. I have also tried different aquabus cables and still can't get it detected in the Aquaero 6. I have also tried a factory reset on all the devices. Same as before, D5 not being detected by the aquaero 6.

I'm out of ideas, any idea what to look at to get the aquabus working with the D5 and aquaero 6?

Thanks,
Trike

Dienstag, 16. Januar 2018, 05:49

The following is sometimes required after a firmware update:
  1. Turn the computer off
  2. Switch the PSU off
  3. Unplug the power cord from the PSU
  4. Wait 1 minute for the motherboard to completely drain
  5. Plug the power cord back in
  6. Switch the PSU back on
  7. Turn the computer on

Dienstag, 16. Januar 2018, 18:09

Unfortunately, I tried that and it's still not detected.

Donnerstag, 18. Januar 2018, 15:33

Same issue here- new D5 pump not showing under Aquabus only in USB

Spinner

Freitag, 19. Januar 2018, 13:26

Hallo, it is the same to me, when I use Aquabus/high for data connection first. I'm using the actual Aquasuite and applied the current firmware-update to my aquaero 6. Only when I connect the pump via USB to the mainboard I'm able to change the Settings in aquasuite, especially I changed the data-connection to aquabus (in System).
After a restart with disconnected USB, I can not find the pump anymore(aquabus connected).

Is it it possible to manage the speed of the pump by any sensor or do I have to choose a defined speed manually?

What is about the firmware of the pump (1008 )? Is there any relevance for it due to the communication between the devices using aquabus?

Thx

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Spinner« (19. Januar 2018, 13:27)