• 16.04.2024, 19:27
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Which Flow sensor to get?

Montag, 22. Januar 2018, 23:53

Hi,

Aquaero 6 XT

I'm looking at these two flow sensors:

https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=2897

or

https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=2294

I am using EK Fans & DDC Pumps.

Thoughts?

Thank you.

Dienstag, 23. Januar 2018, 10:53

Internally the two devices are identical. The only difference is how they connect to the Aquaero and the USB model being capable of standalone use.

The high flow sensor is the traditional model that connects to the flow ports on the Aquaero and other devices. The USB model is an MPS device that connects to the aquabus high speed port.

There is very little practical difference.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Jakusonfire« (23. Januar 2018, 10:54)

Both are USB, but one has additonal connections, same decice otherwise.

Dienstag, 23. Januar 2018, 14:16

Internally the two devices are identical. The only difference is how they connect to the Aquaero and the USB model being capable of standalone use.

The high flow sensor is the traditional model that connects to the flow ports on the Aquaero and other devices. The USB model is an MPS device that connects to the aquabus high speed port.

There is very little practical difference.

OK I think I get it, one has USB only, but both are the same. If you want to connect it directly to an Aquaero then you need the model with Aquabus.

It also appears the one with more connections has a dedicated temp sensor so can connect to a temp on the AQ6, but guessing the USB has a sensor via USB.

Just depends on how you want to read the device.

Thanks!

Mittwoch, 24. Januar 2018, 15:06

I personally use the non-USB High Flow meter and connect it to the back of the AQ6's flow port. Free's up any MPS devices you might add down the road since you're limited to only 4 MPS devices at the max.

Again, this all depends on your existing configuration and what you might do down the road.