• 19.04.2024, 11:03
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Syberon

Problem with Aquaero 6LT USB and Windows 10 Power Saving.

Dienstag, 23. Januar 2018, 05:08

Hi.

A few weeks ago i installed my new Aquaero 6LT into my PC. And after connecting it by USB cable to motherboard Windows 10 Pro doesn't turn off the display and doesn't go to sleep after time which is set in the Power Saving settings. Is always active.
When i unplug the USB cable everything starts working again normally.

I'm using Aquasuite 2017.3.2

How to make Power Saving work fine with USB cable plugged in?

JenniferT

unregistriert

Dienstag, 23. Januar 2018, 06:05

Hello,
I have faced same problem before few month. and, it fixed with troubleshooter for power settings from windows settings.
Have you experiencing with retaining the power option of your system, Microsoft windows advise running the troubleshooter for power settings. This troubleshooter will scan and fix issues with the battery or power options of your laptop.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »JenniferT« (23. Januar 2018, 06:06)

Syberon

Dienstag, 23. Januar 2018, 13:42

I ran troubleshooter and it have not found any problems. The problem is definitely with aquaero usb connection. As i wrote earlier when i unplug the USB cable from Aquaero everything immediately starts working again normally and display turn off after 1 minute of idle (i set this interval in power settings to test).

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Syberon« (23. Januar 2018, 13:43)