• 18.04.2024, 06:29
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Upd: aquasuite 4.51 / aquastream XT / aquaduct 240

Dienstag, 4. Dezember 2007, 22:50

The aquasuite 4.51 is available for download.

This contains the software for the aquaduct 240 PRO mk II. Moreover, this one contains a new aquaero firmware (4.13) which allows you to flash the latest firmware on the aquastream XT via an aquabus connection to the aquaero.

It is practically impossible to "false-flash" the aquastream XT since it starts a protected emergency-firmware if a faulty firmware is detected. This feature enables you to flash the firmware again. Moreover, the pump also goes on in an emergency mode in this case.

To flash the aquastream XT it is neccessary to connect the pump to an USB port and to the aquaero via aquabus. The pump must be the only pump connected to USB and the only aquabus device which is connected to the aquaero. The current firmware 1.05 for the aquastream XT is contained in the package. New main features compared to the original firmware:

• faster starting behaviour
  • adapted short circuit detection at the fan output
  • increased fan power (shut-down and full load temperatures adjusted)
  • LED can be turned off
  • a minimal frequency can be set, the pump tries to reach this frequency

No aquaero? No problem! We will introduce a simple solution for the aquastream XT flash process over the parallel port of the PC in January. In this case you will not need an aquaero.

By the way: the upgrade kit for old aquastreams will be available this week.

Re: Upd: aquasuite 4.51 / aquastream XT / aquaduct

Mittwoch, 5. Dezember 2007, 01:57

So what's the upgrade kit for the old Aquastreams? And how much Euro?

Can you get some added to Sharka's shipment? Need two (2) of the upgrade boards. I assume we are talking replacement boards, correct?

drbo

Re: Upd: aquasuite 4.51 / aquastream XT / aquaduct

Dienstag, 11. Dezember 2007, 10:04

After installing Aquasuite 4.51, and flashing the new firmware , I totally lost contact with the tubemeter ...

So is this a bug, or has my tubemeter retired? ???

My tubemeter is connected directly to the aquaero and a molex, using spesial aquabus cable for tubemeter, and I am running Vista Ultimate 64.

EDIT: It is my tubemeter that has reired. So no bug ...
WS: W10 | Asus Rog Strix X299 | i7-7820X | Asus Rog Strix 1080Ti | Dominator 32GB | Corsair 860AXi | 512GB Samsung EVO 970 |WC: EK-Waterblocks | AC- Monitor and Control | 3x EK-CoolStream PE 480 | LD PC-V8
Gamer:W10 | Asus R4E | i7 3930K | 3x Asus HD 7970 CF | Dominator 16GB| Corsair 1200AXi | 2x120GB I520 Raid0 | WC: EK-Waterblocks | AC- Monitor and Control | 4x Airplex PRO 360 | MM Extended Ascension