• 16.04.2024, 17:51
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

gcardinal

unregistriert

Almost 10 years with Lian-Li PC-G70B

Freitag, 9. Februar 2018, 12:00

This is a thank you post to people at Aqua Computer from a very satisfied customer.

On 20. may 2008 I got my case which I purchased from vCore.dk. With main components:
- AquaComputer AC Cuplex XT di
- Alphacool NexXxoS Xtreme III
- AquaComputer AquaStream XT

I originalled installed Intel E8500. After a 2-3 years I switched platform to Intel i7-2600K which I overclocked to 4.8Ghz from stock 3.6Ghz. It has since been running at least 6-7 hours a day with that overclock. Stable in games and in CAD
Yesterday I sold it, in preparation for i7-8700k / Z370 platform. Before packaging it for shipping I run one last test one it: https://valid.x86.fr/6ggett

In almost 10 years of constant use, I never had a single issue with the pump, case, fitting or any other components of the water cooling system. I have never serviced any of the water cooling components, other then topping up the water reservoir. Changed water every 3rd year.

Quality, reliability and the value for money this case has given me surpasses any expectations.

Here is my original post on norwegian forum, after a few month of the first build:
https://www.diskusjon.no/index.php?showtopic=1047489

I will do service on the pump and components this time around and looking forward to another 10 years of service.

For anyone who is unsure about investing in a water cooling system from Aqua Computer - for me it has been the single best purchase I have made. I simple can't recommend it enough

Thank you!.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »gcardinal« (9. Februar 2018, 12:02)

kfh

Mittwoch, 14. März 2018, 22:58

Great to hear about your good experience with AC products! :)

I am a satisfied AC customer too. Not only the products itself are very good, also the customer support is great!
I bought replacement / modification parts already several times. The support is always very responsive and the prices are fair. :thumbup: