• 18.04.2024, 18:05
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Montag, 28. Januar 2019, 22:24

Well, I guess so... It should work, theoretically.

Mittwoch, 30. Januar 2019, 09:33

It works for me... No issue whatsoever.
I also have a splitter for the USB header ( https://www.moddiy.com/products/10%252dP…able-(5cm).html ).

Aquaero 6.
ah thanks i wil order it and try it.
1 split for the aquaero and the other chained to the hubby7 i guess?

Mittwoch, 30. Januar 2019, 12:37

sorry to ask, but how should this work for the phyics behind? Asking, because here will two devices change signals at one connection?

It works for me... No issue whatsoever.
I also have a splitter for the USB header ( https://www.moddiy.com/products/10%252dP…able-(5cm).html ).

Aquaero 6.
ah thanks i wil order it and try it.
1 split for the aquaero and the other chained to the hubby7 i guess?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »mditsch« (30. Januar 2019, 12:39)

Donnerstag, 31. Januar 2019, 21:37

USB - S is for "serial".

It's already like that,otherwise you could connect only one device per header. Forget any kind of hub.

Freitag, 1. Februar 2019, 06:54

USB - S is for "serial".

It's already like that,otherwise you could connect only one device per header. Forget any kind of hub.

yes, Serial and not parallel and when you're using a splitter cable you're using it in parallel...
Why do we stupid people than use always electronical USB hubs instead simple splitter cables?
When you have two headers are these headers always two from each other independent electronical USB channels.

Ok, it seems I'm wrong because you're saying it is always working. Please light my fire and describe the technical theory why it is working. I'm always interested in learning new things.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »mditsch« (1. Februar 2019, 18:34)

Freitag, 21. Januar 2022, 01:35

USB - S is for "serial".

yes, Serial and not parallel and when you're using a splitter cable you're using it in parallel...
Why do we stupid people than use always electronical USB hubs instead simple splitter cables?
When you have two headers are these headers always two from each other independent electronical USB channels.

Ok, it seems I'm wrong because you're saying it is always working. Please light my fire and describe the technical theory why it is working. I'm always interested in learning new things.
Reading it now... I don't know if you are still interested, but in practice the protocol negotiate multiple devices from the same header. Here you can find it how it works in short:
https://electronics.stackexchange.com/qu…llisions/356728

USB - B is a bus: it means multiple devices are on the same lane ready to communicate. Like on the road, a single bus visits all the stops.
Of course having multiple devices means reduced performance, but it's not really a problem for this device.