• 16.04.2024, 21:52
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

aquaero 5 lt dead for no reason.

Freitag, 16. März 2018, 17:48

hi all,

just wanted to hear your point of view bout this,

i had set up all good aquaero 5 lt and all was going perfect,fans,sensors and everything,

while i was about to stick a temperature sensor to a pump with some insulating tape,

was pushing the top of the sensor(so the part that read object
temperature,NOT the connector that was ALREADY in place in its aquaero
slot)

and "dlin",i've heard the noise of an usb disconnection and aquaero itself shutted down,no red light,no fan speed nothing,

totally dead,tried the hard reset way(4 jumper etc etc) but simply nothing happens,no red light,nothing,what the hell can it be?

Freitag, 16. März 2018, 19:41

hi all,

just wanted to hear your point of view bout this,

i had set up all good aquaero 5 lt and all was going perfect,fans,sensors and everything,

while i was about to stick a temperature sensor to a pump with some insulating tape,

was pushing the top of the sensor(so the part that read object

temperature,NOT the connector that was ALREADY in place in its aquaero

slot)

and "dlin",i've heard the noise of an usb disconnection and aquaero itself shutted down,no red light,no fan speed nothing,

totally dead,tried the hard reset way(4 jumper etc etc) but simply
nothing happens,no red light,nothing,what the hell can it be?
I had an issue recently, it sounds similar, Where LCD and all LED's were not lighting up. I unplugged everything from AQ and just plugged in Molex & fans to start with then added USB once power was turned on for AQ. Everything then can back to life. It sounds like a surge or to much voltage being sent to one of the headers. If you havn't done that it might be worth trying.

You could have also had a surge throughout the entire unit which would fried the unit and it will have to be replaced via RMA with AQ.