• 19.04.2024, 23:21
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaro 6 XT cant read gpu remperatures

Mittwoch, 28. März 2018, 20:26

Hi everyone

I have just updated my Aquaro 6 XT after not using it for a while.

And i started setting it up again when i noticed i dont see my gpu temperatures.

when i click source and open the aqua computer hardware monitor i see every temperature except the gpu temp.

Can you guys help me out how to set it up?

my videocards are XFX HD6870's.

Thank you

Donnerstag, 29. März 2018, 00:18

I cannot access my system atm. so I might not give you the exact wording as far is exact naming of settings in Aquasuite

Make sure that under system, I'm referring in Aquasuite settings, somewhere in there are settings for Aquasuite to monitor CPU,GPU, Ram, HDD.. ext...by default they all get checked to be monitored during Aquasuite installation.

Look in Quick View, either under Aquacomputer service or Aquaero it should show you your GPU. I found that in some rare occasions you need to restart Aquasuite few times in order to work as it should, at least that's how it was with the older versions.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 6 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (29. März 2018, 00:25)

Donnerstag, 29. März 2018, 08:28

There are tons of hardware that is not supported and it seems your graphics card belongs to it. You will have to use an external tool like HWiNFO to get the values of your card into the aquasuite.

Freitag, 30. März 2018, 14:09

Hello

Thank you guys for your answers.

i can see that the gpu box is checked so it probably has got something to do then with my gpu not being recognized.

do you have a link for the download of that program?

and maybe a guide how to set that up?

thank you :)

EDIT:

So i got the program downloaded but i cant figure out how to get my gpu temps to aquasuite now :(

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »simontopper« (30. März 2018, 14:34)

Freitag, 30. März 2018, 16:13

Honestly, once you get familiar with Aquasuite and its layout, it's really simple, yet its powerful software. As i mentioned, my system is down so I can't say exactly the steps for you to get your readings through 3rd party software but I use HWinfo on occasions and if
you use either portable of install file it should show under the same steps i mentioned earlier.

Somewhere in quick view you should see the HWinfo, or whichever software you're using, expend that and it will show you all your hardware than you can use Aquasuite settings and that info for # of functions.

Give a bit time and just get familiar with it, it will come easier and once you get used to it, Im sure you will like it.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (30. März 2018, 16:23)

Freitag, 30. März 2018, 17:00

So i got the program downloaded but i cant figure out how to get my gpu temps to aquasuite now :(

The sensor window of this program must be open so it will share its data with other software like the aquasuite.

Freitag, 30. März 2018, 22:04

Thank you guys i managed to figure it out!

:thumbup: