• 19.04.2024, 01:38
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Connections for complete monitoring setup

Dienstag, 3. April 2018, 12:04

My apologies if this has been discussed before, I have looked but cannot see this exact problem
I'm interested in putting together the following parts:
Aquastream Ultimate - 41108, aquainlet xt with fill sensor 45364, temp sensor 71162 and flow sensor 53068. As far as possible I've read the manuals that are available to download and I'm a bit confused as to the connections. The temp sensor is easy it connects to aquastream temp header. Similar with the flow sensor it connects to the aquastream flow header. The Aquainlet has 4 connections that I can see, aquabus, alarm, usb and temp. So does it connect to the motherboard directly with a usb header? I know it can connect to the Aquaero but I'm not convinced I need an Aquaero if I'm using the aquastream ultimate. Then the Aquatream would also connect by usb to the motherboard and I assume both will be read by the aquasuite software? If I do need an Aquaero then going by the manual it looks like both the aquainlet and the aquastream connect to the high port. The reason for all the monitoring and the query over usb connections is that my case is a desk build and most of the usb headers on the motherboard are already used.

Thanks

Mittwoch, 4. April 2018, 15:06

The pump and reservoir must be connected via USB.

An aquabus connection requires an aquaero as master device, but it is not necessary to use any of these products since you get all features with USB.

If you need more internal USB ports you can use a USB hub.

Mittwoch, 4. April 2018, 20:37

The pump and reservoir must be connected via USB.

An aquabus connection requires an aquaero as master device, but it is not necessary to use any of these products since you get all features with USB.

If you need more internal USB ports you can use a USB hub.
Thank you. I can't believe I've done all this research and never seen the internal usb extension.