• 19.04.2024, 08:36
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquacomputer D5 pump not being detected by Aquaero 6 and Aquasuite after firmware update

Sonntag, 8. April 2018, 18:30

Hello, I've searched the forums but have not managed to find a satisfactory answer. i recently replaced my mobo (MSI Godlike Gaming Carbon) and had to reinstall windows. I downloaded the latest version of aquasuite and it told me to update my aquaero 6 to the latest version. Now i can't detect my two AC D5 pumps. They are connected via a pwm splitter to the aquaero 6 high aquabus port. This all worked before but i can't understand why its not detecting the pumps. With the pumps connected they run at 100 percent which cant be good. I have disconnected the pumps, powered down the computer, remove the psu plug, waited a few minutes before plugging in the psu and turning on the computer. I still cannot see the d5 pumps in aqausuite. Would appreciate any advice, as i'm afraid to run the pumps at 100 percent the whole time. Thanks.

Montag, 9. April 2018, 08:32

First time setup needs to be connected via USB, after that you should be fine
"no shit lady, does it sound like i'm ordering pizza?"

Montag, 9. April 2018, 14:25

Thank you for your reply bartdude. Bearing in mind I have a aquaero 6 can you please explain whats a fool proof step by step way of doing this? I have two d5 pumps. Do I connect them one by one to the mobo and boot up? As I mentioned previously both are running via pwm splitter to aquaero 6 high aquabus port. Just connect directly to mobo and boot up? Or does the aquaero need to be installed in the aqausuite as well? I’m a complete noob at this so thank you for your patience.

Thank you.

EDIT: Managed to fix this thanks. I have another question about temp sensor but will start a new thread on it after searching thanks!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Gene46« (9. April 2018, 15:57)