• 18.04.2024, 08:14
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

How to get coolant temp from D5 pumps to show in Aquaero 6?

Montag, 9. April 2018, 16:10

So I hooked up my two D5 to usb on the mobo and they showed up in AS. I updated the firmware for each of them. Now they show up in Aquaero 6, whereas before they werent. From the Aquaero 6 Aqubus page, its says the following data is being sent to the aquaero: Temp, water temp, pump, flow, fill level pressure. When i go to the temperature sensor page in AS, i can see mps external 1. I dont see anything that refers to water temp (which is what i want), or mps 2 (I assume the second pump). According to aquabus page, the water temp information is being sent. One is temp sensor 30, and the other is temp sensor 32 How do i get the coolant temp to show on aquaero sensor page? If not, is there a way i can add it in?

Thanks!

Freitag, 13. April 2018, 09:28

The list with the data that is sent is only a generic list that contains all possible data - it does not mean that this data is present in reality. The pump uses the same controller board as the mps flow and mps pressure sensors. Because of this such a board blocks several resources on the aquabus because it is not possible to reserve only the resources that are really used by a specific device. So the list just states all possible resources without knowing which of them really exists.

In the end it is only a little help to know which ID is used by a specific value. Of course this only works for the values that are really present.

The pump does not include a temperature sensor for the coolant. Maybe you had a value before the firmware update but this was more a bug and not a real feature. We also never advertised that the pump can read the coolant temperature.