• 25.04.2024, 16:06
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

How to get coolant temp from D5 pumps to show in Aquaero 6?

Montag, 9. April 2018, 16:10

So I hooked up my two D5 to usb on the mobo and they showed up in AS. I updated the firmware for each of them. Now they show up in Aquaero 6, whereas before they werent. From the Aquaero 6 Aqubus page, its says the following data is being sent to the aquaero: Temp, water temp, pump, flow, fill level pressure. When i go to the temperature sensor page in AS, i can see mps external 1. I dont see anything that refers to water temp (which is what i want), or mps 2 (I assume the second pump). According to aquabus page, the water temp information is being sent. One is temp sensor 30, and the other is temp sensor 32 How do i get the coolant temp to show on aquaero sensor page? If not, is there a way i can add it in?

Thanks!

Freitag, 13. April 2018, 09:28

The list with the data that is sent is only a generic list that contains all possible data - it does not mean that this data is present in reality. The pump uses the same controller board as the mps flow and mps pressure sensors. Because of this such a board blocks several resources on the aquabus because it is not possible to reserve only the resources that are really used by a specific device. So the list just states all possible resources without knowing which of them really exists.

In the end it is only a little help to know which ID is used by a specific value. Of course this only works for the values that are really present.

The pump does not include a temperature sensor for the coolant. Maybe you had a value before the firmware update but this was more a bug and not a real feature. We also never advertised that the pump can read the coolant temperature.