• 20.04.2024, 03:09
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Anyway to add additional pwm headers?

Sonntag, 15. April 2018, 02:15

Currently, I have all 4 pwm headers occupied. Two for the radiator fans, one for the case fans, and one for my pumps. Whenever NVidia comes out with their new graphics cards I'll be moving to a dual loop system. So in total I'll need five pwm headers to control everything separately. From my understanding I could slave another Aquaero, but won't be able to use pwm control for that. Is there a solution available for adding more pwms?

wpuser

Sonntag, 15. April 2018, 16:26

You can add another aquaero 6 LT as a slave. Since aquasuite 2017 you are able to use the four headers with PWM.

For the aquaero 5/6 LT devices there is now also the option to use the PWM outputs when the device has been programmed as a slave device. In this configuration, a master aquaero is extended by 4 additional fan channels by a slave aquaero. So far there was only the possibility to use the aquaero without PWM support.

Sonntag, 15. April 2018, 22:00

Oh really. Didn't realize that feature was added. Guess I'll be picking up an LT. Would still be ideal if a new poweradjust with PWM support comes out.