• 16.04.2024, 12:23
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Gomma

unregistriert

Some stuff relationated with Cuplex Kryos NEXT with VISION and Aquasuite.

Montag, 16. April 2018, 05:43

Hello!
I hope to make myself understood and I apologize for my bad English.
Hopefully it is not so difficult for an Argentine to speak English to be able to chat with Germans hahaha!
This weekend I installed the Cuplex Kryos NEXT with VISION block (acrylic / nickel) on my I7 6700K and the Aquasuite software.
I have a couple of questions to ask!

1) Is it necessary to install a flow meter in the loop so that the measurement of the flow appears in the LED display of the block?
I mean, the block does not have a flow meter incorporated into it, as well as a thermocouple that measures the temperature?

2) The block I bought brings RGB.
Is there any way or do you plan to implement it in the future, in which the RGB that brings the block is synchronized with the Aura that the Asus motherboards bring?

3) Before buying the block, I read in the news of the release of it, something that caught my attention.
As a feature it says "Shows Media info from Spotify and iTunes".
In fact among the templates for the LED display of the block, there is a pair related to music, such as the audio spectrum, media information and audio level.
How does the information take the block or better, from where can it be configured so that when a song sounds, the audio spectrum appears or the information of who sings it, the name of the song, etc?
Because when you put any of those 3 templates in the Aquasuite, none of the 3 works for me.
I've tested them by watching a music video on YouTube, playing audio from the Spotify software, playing audio from an MP3 on my PC and not detecting any data from the song or the audio spectrum.
In the Aquasuite program (which I am running as Administrator), the service is installed and running, I have marked the option that says "Use media data for spectrum analyzer and media info" and where it says "Transmit spectrum analyzer to" I have selected " VISION (Cuples Kryos NEXT with VISION).

I hope you can help me and greetings from Argentina!

Edit: Anyone can close the thread, my answers are resolved by Support!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Gomma« (17. April 2018, 19:08)

Mittwoch, 10. Oktober 2018, 08:43

Hello,

what was the Information you got regarding compatibility with aura sync?

Mittwoch, 10. Oktober 2018, 09:32

Hello,

what was the Information you got regarding compatibility with aura sync?

The answer was it is not supported.

Donnerstag, 11. Oktober 2018, 14:23

Thanks for your reply.