• 17.04.2024, 01:51
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Corsair 1000D case

Donnerstag, 17. Mai 2018, 16:50

Hello to all,

I am looking at this huge corsair 1000D case and i am wondering where i could install my aquaero 6 as there is no longer any 5.25" drive bay. What would you recommend ? where would you install it?

Thanks for your kind assistance and expertise

Donnerstag, 17. Mai 2018, 17:20

If you don't need the screen go for an LT and mount it where ever you like most probably out of the way.

Freitag, 18. Mai 2018, 10:31

I am also thinking about this case and also have a 6XT but I am looking at the concealed drive cage in the bottom of the case to see if I could mod it- ie cut it and put the AE in that as I dont need any 3.5 drives in the build

External AC Aquaero 6 XT Mount

Freitag, 18. Mai 2018, 16:55

This is designed to mount the Aquaero in a 5.25" bay but maybe you could use it to mount in the front of your case instead?
https://mod-one.com/external-ac-aquaero-6-xt-mount/

You should also consider just doing a google image search with the terms Aquaero Mount. It's a good source of ideas.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »jamesweishaar« (18. Mai 2018, 16:59)

Donnerstag, 7. Juni 2018, 19:02

You could always just take the jump to a CaseLabs case. They have an adapter for mounting smaller 5.25 modules. At the lowest price point the SMA8 is only a bit more than the 1000D. If corsair has similar brackets in their case the CaseLabs adapter might work. http://www.caselabs-store.com/flex-bay-5…ce-mount-short/

Donnerstag, 26. Juli 2018, 12:59

I wasn't going to show off my case at all since I have had some RMA issues with my mini itx system (not one but 2 faulty be quiet sfx-l 650w power supplys killed 2 motherboards. And the PC shop is trying to blame me for the motherboards), but I made a bracket up to house my aqua computer if your looking for some ideas. I figured putting it below the radiator would give it a bit of air flow at the least.
»Mazdabater« hat folgende Datei angehängt:

Donnerstag, 26. Juli 2018, 13:47

Don't forget you can have a black faceplate with black screws if you'd like so it matches the rest of your insides or leave it as is.

Here's my setup for example in the 900D (younger sibling). lol

If you can, show us some more pics of the 1000D. Would love to see what it all looks like.