• 17.04.2024, 00:29
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Aquaero 6 XT Windows 10 not Recognizing usb devices

Samstag, 26. Mai 2018, 05:45

Im running Windows 10 and my OS doesnt show that there are any drivers for the Aquaero 6 XT. I can unplug and re-plug it and it shows that the devices drop but they have no drivers.

Ive installed the software suite located https://aquacomputer.de/downloads.html

But it doesnt fix the problem.

Samstag, 26. Mai 2018, 22:34

Not sure what you are looking for in the way of drivers.
Just run the aquasuite and the aquaero should be listed in a tab on the left side.
I am running Win10/64 sans issues.

Mittwoch, 30. Mai 2018, 15:44

Well the aquaero shows as an unrecognized device.
as well as an unrecognized sensor.

I installed the Suit software and it says I dont have a device that I can activate with.

I dunno whats going on... Ive used it before and not had these issues. On a different OS of course.

Any ideas?

wpuser

Donnerstag, 31. Mai 2018, 12:05

It likely a USB connection problem

the aquaero uses hid drivers

Sonntag, 10. Juni 2018, 03:45

I just finished re-installing my operating system and it still doesn't recognize the unit..

what do i need to do?

Montag, 11. Juni 2018, 05:10

Your best solution may be to contact aquacomputer support directly at support@aqua-computer.de

Donnerstag, 14. Juni 2018, 15:08

With a little free ware tool you might be able to get a few more information about what is going on.

Download the tool USBDeview (Freeware):
http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/usb_devices_view.html (scroll down for the download links)

When you run the program it will show you all USB devices that are currently attached and have been attached in the past. There is a column called VendorID. Click on its name to sort the list and look for devices with the ID "0c70". This is the ID for our devices. Delete all entries with this ID by selecting them and clicking on the trash can icon in the upper left corner. Just confirm the request to delete the entry.

When you now unplug the aquaero and plug it in again a new entry for this device should appear (ID 0c70 again). Currently connected devices are also highlighted with a green background and have a green dot in front of their name.

If the aquaero is detected, run the aquasuite setup and check if the device is shown in the lower box with the attached devices. It must also show the serial number. If it only shows the aquaero but without serial number, you still have a communication problem between the board and the aquaero.

Just in case you are using the aquaero together with a USB hub: it is very likely that it is the cause of the problem. Try to connect the aquaero directly to the mainboard.

Samstag, 16. Juni 2018, 00:42

When i plug an unplug the Aquaero an un-identified device with vendor id 0000 shows up and disappears. But not the ID you mentioned there.

Samstag, 16. Juni 2018, 00:44

Fellas im sorry ive had the header wire plugged in backwards the whole time... :(

Dienstag, 19. Juni 2018, 09:54

Fellas im sorry ive had the header wire plugged in backwards the whole time... :(

:wacko:

At least it survived and is working now :)

Aquareo 6XT

Samstag, 19. Juni 2021, 17:48

Hi i have accidentally pressed the remove device icon in auqasuite x then my 6xt never shows up then searched for a fix and found your method USB VIEW and removed all devices with vendor id- :) "0c70" and rebooted now it detect in aquasuite x thank you for the elaborate fix