• 16.04.2024, 08:14
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

[Solved] Aquasuite temperature sensor unavailable.

Samstag, 16. Juni 2018, 00:44

Hi everyone!
Sorry in advance for my english, it's not my mothertongue.
I've got a problem with sensors.
I used to use aquasuite 2015 whith "Open Hardware Monitor" to read CPU and GPU temperature, during couple of year without any problem.
But since this version is out of date, i should to upgrade. ok... I've done it.
I should pay? Ok i've paid :cursing:
I've also updated the firmware as asked.
But now even if i'm up to date everywere, I can't read CPU's and GPU's temperature.
I believe to understand that now, aquasuite doesn't need external program to read them. But why they aren't available?
I've tried to seek if someone else have the same problem, with no success.
I've tried an other external program : HWiNFO since it's writted in aquasuite with aida64. Guess what? HWiNFO is able to read aquasuite sensor but aquasuite is not able to read HWiNFO CPU or GPU sensor value!
I've restarted windows, nothing more happen.

Could someone tell me what i'm doing wrong?

Thank you in advance!
»Peroxyde« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • Aquasuite.png

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Peroxyde« (19. Juni 2018, 18:27)

Sonntag, 17. Juni 2018, 12:04

No answer?
Mhmmm.
Some other info maybe :

Firewall : COMODO
Antivirus : Immunet.

Dienstag, 19. Juni 2018, 05:44

Have you setup the background service?

From the aquasuite>Services tab activate the Background service.
This is required to monitor system parameters using either aquasuite, HWiNFO or Aida64.

If you want to use aqausuites service, you need to select the hardware items to monitor.

Dienstag, 19. Juni 2018, 11:41

Have you tried to install the aquasuite with a clean installation (instead of upgrade)? Your problem can be caused by old configuration files.

If you check the settings mentioned by InfoSeeker you can try to disable these options step by step and restart the service (or restart the system). If one of the hardware values can not be read out correctly it could crash the whole hardware monitoring.

Dienstag, 19. Juni 2018, 18:24

@Infoseeker : Yep as shown in my 1st screenshoot in post 2.

And the solution was... send by Shoggy.
Ok, i've lost all my desktop page, but even if external program still not working (and i still don't know why) internal Hardware Monitor do.
Uninstallation (instead of upgrade so...) + ccleaner + regcleaner + installation :

I've now little work to know which sensor is what, but thanks for your help, much appreciated!