• 16.04.2024, 08:02
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Sonntag, 8. Juli 2018, 19:23

Update:

There is slight improvement with this new Aquasuite 2018. Unlike with the previous Aquasuite 2017 I could only have Processor service running to avoid intermittent PC hanging while entering sleep mode, now I can have processor, GPU and mainboard services running without problems, so it's the RAM service that is still the issue :)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (8. Juli 2018, 19:24)

Montag, 16. Juli 2018, 23:54

Back in business, put my system back together :D
»Dundys« hat folgende Datei angehängt:
  • IMG_7027-min.JPG (443,44 kB - 60 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 22. Dezember 2023, 02:37)

Dienstag, 17. Juli 2018, 12:57

Welcome back! :thumbsup: Glad to see your massive system back online.

Dienstag, 17. Juli 2018, 14:55

Welcome back! :thumbsup: Glad to see your massive system back online.

Thanks I appreciate that I really missed my system. I was trying to go just air and its OK for CPU.. Noctua NH-D15S does honestly fabulous job I never thought air cooler can keep be that good, but even for single GPU grrrr runs hot, way to hot for my liking and the fan noise :whistling: forget it running intensive GPU tasks for longer time , slow death :D :D

This was just to get some of my WC gear back. that I sold when I was kind of mad :)..Darnn its expensive but it is what it is, this time it stays for good.
»Dundys« hat folgende Datei angehängt:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (17. Juli 2018, 19:32)