• 19.04.2024, 01:49
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Updated Aquasuite and Firmware no radio button for Aquabus control

Samstag, 23. Juni 2018, 17:11

I just updated to the latest version of Aquasuite 2017-3.2 and have updated all the firmware on my pumps and aquaero. At this point I had to go back in and reconfigure my devices for aquabus. Everything looks good, i.e. Windows 10 detects them as USB devices and Aquasuite recognizes them as USB/MPS devices. However, when attempting to got to MPS --> System --> Aquabus Configuration, I am able to see the device is recognized as "Aqua Computer D5 (41093), but there is no buttons below to select what priority to assign them, i.e. USB or Aquabus. I ensured that I am running the Aquasuite as an administrator, but still no luck. Without this button I am unable to tell the aquaero to detect the item on the Aquabus for use. Any ideas of why this is happening? Again, everything was previously working in my last version of Aquasuite, after the update is when this started happening. Any and all help would be appreciated as I am stuck on getting my items back up and running. :thumbdown: I have attached a screenshot of what I am asking....Perhaps I am just doing something wrong in this version....but the other version I was using had the buttons to select priority.
»Seth008« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • Aquabus.PNG

Samstag, 23. Juni 2018, 18:27

You dont need this anymore.
When you connect the pump via aquabus, the pump is aquabus controlled. Otherwise USB controlled.