• 16.04.2024, 22:21
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

NEW: aquasuite 2018

Freitag, 29. Juni 2018, 11:23

aquasuite 2018

We are pleased to present the new aquasuite 2018 today. The download will be available next Monday morning (July 2nd).

Version 2018 contains many fundamental changes and improvements.

The most noticeable change is the revised user interface. The colors and design have been changed to offer better ergonomics and usability.

The QUADRO fan controller has been added to the hardware support. In the course of this, aquasuite has received new setting options, which can be found not only on current hardware such as the QUADRO, but partly also on older devices such as the farbwerk.

RGBpx

The QUADRO is the first device equipped with the new RGBpx technology.
RGBpx offers the possibility to individually control every single LED of compatible LED strips or fans to one of 16.8 million colors.

In addition to smooth animations and breathtaking effects, this also makes it possible to adapt the lighting to your individual wishes. Thus the workplace can truly shine in the right light.

AMBIENTpx

In combination with an RGBpx capable device such as the QUADRO and corresponding LED strips or compatible fans, the monitor content can be expanded to the environment.
The current image content of the monitor is analyzed in the background in real time and the color mood is displayed on the LEDs. This creates an intense experience with movies or games because the image will look much bigger than it actually is.

The analysis of the image content can be individually adapted. Thus, the area to be analyzed can be set very narrow but also very wide. The settings also support multi-monitor setups and automatically adapt to the image format of movies.

Sound to Light

Many users have already wished it for the farbwerk, now it is possible: Synchronize LED effects to audio data. The necessary settings for the audio filters can be managed centrally from aquasuite in the "Audio and Video" tab. Up to 32 individually adjustable filters and triggers for different frequency bands can be created.
Especially devices with RGBpx support benefit from this function because they allow multi-color effects and can visualize music in an impressive way.
In the course of product maintenance, we have also added AMBIENTpx and Sound to Light functions to the farbwerk. For technical reasons with the restriction that the connected LED strips can only output one color at a time and not several at the same time. This is only possible with the new RGBpx technology.

Freitag, 29. Juni 2018, 11:23

Changelog

aquasuite 2018-12
  • New: farbwerk nano
  • New: Update service (replaces license system)
  • New: Update check and installation of new aquasuite versions directly within the aquasuite
  • Bugfix: some sound configurations (7.1, or multichannel audio) could crash the software
  • Bugfix: AMBIENTpx, more robust analysis when display resolutions change during operation
  • Bugfix: farbwerk 360 RGBpx settings

farbwerk 360 Firmware 1006:
  • Bugfix: Names were not stored in the device

aquasuite 2018-11
  • Bugfix: farbwerk 360 errors

farbwerk 360 Firmware 1005:
  • Bugfix: RGBpx error

aquasuite 2018-10
  • New: farbwerk 360 support
  • Bugfix: Sound to light
  • Bugfix: AMBIENTpx
  • Bugfix: D5 NEXT, touch control can be disabled
  • Bugfix: poweradjust, problem with configuration of alarm output

D5 NEXT Firmware 1005:
  • Bugfix: LED controller
  • Bugfix: Alarm timeout for flow sensor has bee changed (false alarms)

QUADRO Firmware 1012:

MPS Firmware 1012:
  • Bugfix: Faulty behaviour when using the power button connection cable for alarm output (article 53217)

aquasuite 2018-9
  • New: adjustable delay for aquasuite auto start
  • New: adjustable delay for service
  • Bugfix: service does not respond after installation of aquasuite
  • Bugfix: D5 NEXT

D5 NEXT Firmware 1003:
  • Bugfix: LED Controller
  • Bugfix: temperature monitoring

QUADRO Firmware 1011:
  • Change: Overcurrent monitoring of fan output has been optimized; allows fans with high starting currents to start safely
  • Bugfix: LED Controller

Poweradjust 3 Firmware 1010:
  • Change: Overcurrent monitoring of fan output has been optimized

aquasuite 2018-8
  • Bugfix: D5 NEXT bug fixes

D5 NEXT Firmware 1002:
  • Change: optimized overcurrent monitoring of fan output; fans with high starting currents now also start safely

aquasuite 2018-7
  • NEW: D5 NEXT Integration
  • Bugfix: Overview pages, flicker problem in the XAML editor
  • Bugfix: Tooltip colors have been adjusted
  • Bugfix: QUADRO fan settings
  • Bugfix: QUADRO offset of software temperature sensor
  • Change: Overview pages of some devices
  • Change: Spotify is currently not supported anymore due to changes on their API

aquaero Firmware 2101:
  • NEW: Integration of D5 NEXT via aquabus
  • Bugfix: QUADRO via aquabus
  • Bugfix: aquastream via aquabus

aquastream Ultimate Firmware 1006:
  • Bugfix: aquastream Ultimate menu (PID controller settings)

quadro Firmware 1010:
  • Bugfix: Jumping temperature and fan values

Vision Firmware 1008:
  • Bugfix: Specific content not being displayed correctly

aquasuite 2018-6
  • Bugfix: Incorrect display of the context menu
  • Improvement for multi-monitor setups

aquasuite 2018-5
  • Bugfix: Setup does not install the service in specific scenarios
  • Bugfix: It was not possible to install service through the aquasuite itself
  • Bugfix: Font color on the overview pages could not be changed for all elements
  • Bugfix: farbwerk Layout error

aquasuite 2018-4
  • Bugfix: AMBIENTpx, sporadic flickering
  • Bugfix: VISION, no own logo was selectable
  • Bugfix: aquasuite crash at Windows service start/stop
  • Bugfix: Lock symbol was partially displayed for unlocked devices

aquasuite 2018-3
  • Bugfix: QUADRO Firmware 1007

aquasuite 2018-2
  • Bugfix: Spotify API
  • Bugfix: Audio/Sound is now also analysed for multi-channel systems
  • Bugfix: Typing errors
  • Bugfix: Input boxes partially too small
  • Bugfix: License management color scheme

aquasuite 2018-1:
  • Design and colour adaptation
  • QUADRO integration
  • Significantly improved performance of aquasuite and Aqua Computer Service
  • Log data can be added to the diagram with a double click
  • Only data from aquabus devices that exist are displayed
  • Bugfix: Improved stability of the USB connection to VISION devices
  • Bugfix: mps settings (zero calibration for mps flow sensors)
  • Bugfix: Service an Hardware monitoring
  • Bugfix: If an element is moved on the overview page by using the keyboard the change was not saved
  • Bugfix: aquasuite WEB
  • Bugfix: aquasuite license handling
  • Bugfix: Problem with memory leak of Aqua Computer Service

aquaero Firmware 2100:
  • Integration of QUADRO, calitemp and aquabus X4 hub
  • 2x QUADRO as slave device (appears as fan output 5 to 12)
  • aquabus can be reset via aquasuite to search for devices again

aquaduct Firmware 2100:
  • External temperature sensors were not displayed for some aquaducts

farbwerk Firmware 1006:
  • Support for LED strips with BRG assignment
  • AMBIENTpx and Sound to Light function

poweradjust Firmware 1009:
  • Bugfix: Temperature sensor offset is only calculated if a sensor is connected
  • Bugfix: Missing start boost when flow sensor signal is zero

aquastream ULTIMATE Firmware 1005:
  • Bugfix: minor problems
  • Bugfix: Fixed an error in the menu structure of the pump (swapped entry)

Note: Due to the many fundamental changes, aquasuite 2018 comes with new firmware versions for almost all of our devices. To update the firmware, the respective devices must be connected via USB. An update via aquabus is not possible.

Freitag, 29. Juni 2018, 14:32

Nice improvements and fixes :thumbup: lets hope the services that were painfully causes issues are fixed :)

Thank you

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (29. Juni 2018, 14:34)

Freitag, 29. Juni 2018, 17:27

Impressive and in time too for my 1000D build with the Corsair LL fans. I have couple of questions:
1. When will the new hardware be available (RGBpx splitty4, aquabus x4 hub, etc.).2. If I have a Aquaero Pro 6, do I need the Quadro to run the RGBpx splitty4?
3. Can I still use my Splitty9 as an aquabus connector from the Aquaero Pro 6 for the additional devices or do I need to purchase the Aquabus x4 for the new devices?
4. Can we get a diagram of the possible connections with the Corsair fans (LL Series) and the new devices with the Aquaero Pro 6?
5. Lastly, will there be a new version of the Aquaero that will incorporate all of these options?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »alexwill22« (29. Juni 2018, 21:15)

Montag, 2. Juli 2018, 08:51

It just gets better and better 8o 8o :D
"no shit lady, does it sound like i'm ordering pizza?"

Montag, 2. Juli 2018, 17:00

I have installed the new Aquasuite 2018, love the new colors, much easier to read, it seems lighter as well. Let's see if the issues I've had with services are fixed.

Thanks

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (2. Juli 2018, 18:16)

Dienstag, 3. Juli 2018, 00:23

Will my older 2017.3-2 profiles settings work with the new 2018? I need to know this before I make the switch.

Silky_

Dienstag, 3. Juli 2018, 00:28

I got the update and everything is working great, using less CPU resources and runs smoother too. Good work AC team! :thumbup:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Silky_« (3. Juli 2018, 00:33)

Dienstag, 3. Juli 2018, 01:16

Will my older 2017.3-2 profiles settings work with the new 2018? I need to know this before I make the switch.
It will but to be safe, make back up first, than upgrade your Aquaero and rest of your AC devices to the latest firmware than restore your setting. Even thou I I run air now but my Aquaero still controls fans and I have several profiles that I have saved and after update and devises firmware upgrade everything works smoothly

Mittwoch, 4. Juli 2018, 11:30

Impressive and in time too for my 1000D build with the Corsair LL fans. I have couple of questions:
1. When will the new hardware be available (RGBpx splitty4, aquabus x4 hub, etc.).
2. If I have a Aquaero Pro 6, do I need the Quadro to run the RGBpx splitty4?
3. Can I still use my Splitty9 as an aquabus connector from the Aquaero Pro 6 for the additional devices or do I need to purchase the Aquabus x4 for the new devices?
4. Can we get a diagram of the possible connections with the Corsair fans (LL Series) and the new devices with the Aquaero Pro 6?
5. Lastly, will there be a new version of the Aquaero that will incorporate all of these options?

1.) You can already order all parts in our webshop. Shipping should start in about two weeks.

2.) This question does not make much sense because RGBpx Splitty4 is just a passive splitter board and does not control anything. In combination with an aquaero it would just distribute one fan channel to four ports, same for the QUADRO but in this case it can also work as an RGBpx adapter for compatible Corsair or NZXT fans. In other words: if you want to use RGBpx you have to get the QUADRO. The aquaero has nothing to do with this.

3.) Yes, nothing has changed here. The aquabus X4 hub is only required if you want to use more than one calitemp sensor with the aquaero. It might be also helpful if you experience communication problems with aquabus devices because the hub "refreshes" the signal again.

4.) Once again, forget about the aquaero here because it has nothing to do with the RGBpx features. You could connect QUADRO via aquabus so the aquaero can manage the general fan settings (speed and RPM monitoring) but it can not access the RGBpx port in any way. You would still have to manage all RGBpx settings through QUADROs own menu within the aquasuite software (USB).

5.) We do not talk about future developments.

Mittwoch, 4. Juli 2018, 14:17

Just updated to 2018 and loving it. No issues at all so great job.

Download Aquasuite 2018 ????

Mittwoch, 4. Juli 2018, 16:27

or is the link to download aquasuite 2018 ????????????????????????

RE: Download Aquasuite 2018 ????

Mittwoch, 4. Juli 2018, 16:55

or is the link to download aquasuite 2018 ????????????????????????

Download the aquasuite Setup: https://aquacomputer.de/software.html

The tool will automatically install the aquasuite 2018 if one of your USB devices is entitled for this version.

voltage pump aquastream ultimate

Freitag, 6. Juli 2018, 16:46

Hello
problems to show the pump voltage on the aquasuite page.
our image
»novax1« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • aquasuite.png

Freitag, 6. Juli 2018, 22:21

This issue is already known and fixed. An updated version that also contains some other bugfixes will be released soon.

Samstag, 7. Juli 2018, 03:19

So after updating to 2018 I noticed the Farbwerk lost its old settings. Is there anyway to restore the old settings through a backup, or at least look at them through the old aquasuite?

Samstag, 7. Juli 2018, 19:37

Hi guys,
I just updated the Aquasuite license up to 2018.
Update of Aquasuite and firmware went fine on my installation. I have Aquaero 5 XT installed.

I have a question to admin and forum supporter: is it possible to enable a specific profile when I put in standby the PC?

I think is quite an useful possibility, because in stanby I would like to reduce the info pages to a minimal set (eg. Time page and few more) instead of having the full set of pages as with the PC is running.

I hope to hear any news about this... maybe developers can improve also user request in case they think are good ideas!! :D

Thanks for your help.

Stefano (Italy)

Sonntag, 8. Juli 2018, 04:45

With AquaSuite 2017 I was getting constant 1% processor usage of my 16-core AMD Threadripper 1950x @ 4GHz, now with AquaSuite 2018 I get 0.1 - 0.6% usage (same with both the application and service) but the RAM usage on aquasuite.exe loops incrementally between 150 - 200MB and AquaComputerService.exe between 38-50MB.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Undesirable« (8. Juli 2018, 04:50)

Montag, 9. Juli 2018, 12:19

RAM usage does not look unusual to me. Do you remember the values that you had with the old version?

@smeroni68: it is not possible.

Montag, 9. Juli 2018, 15:13

Installed 2018-1 sans issue, but two minor comments, one re-request (not sure if it was forgotten or decided not to implement) and 1 question.

Minor typo:
typo.jpg

Object position input boxes too narrow with 4 digits:
optionbox.jpg

Re-request:
If I decide to NOT show values for a Y-axis, could we also not show the bare Y-axis grid?
In this instance I chart the PSU Watts vs. Coolant/Ambient air delta vs. fan RPM.
I don't care to see the Y-axis for the fan RPM, just to see that it follows the coolant/air delta to confirm my controller curve setting.
xtraYaxis.jpg

Question:
Is it possible to control which data sets shows on the right/left sides of the chart?
Perhaps by the adding order of the data-set to the chart in the initial step?

Edit: I tested my assumption on the Y-axis order and it appears sound... 1st added is left Y-axis, 2nd is right Y-axis, 3rd left most Y-axis, and I assume etc, etc etc.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (9. Juli 2018, 17:53)