• 16.04.2024, 08:20
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

CoAff

Samstag, 4. August 2018, 14:07

Update:

You can reproduce the issue where service will not be installed with aquasuite 2018- 4 by deselecting desktop icon while executing aquasuite setup.

Oh wow, that's subtle error in some ways. I'm of the mind that I generally have a very cluttered desktop and even let software that I only use a few times a year position a squatter. I will go 'round and delete a few once it becomes ridiculous and have recently found a program called 'Fences' which really helps. For presentations which may include desktop sharing this software allows one to double click on a clear area to instantly hide the icons and then bring them back the same way.

Anyway, I had a situation where the service didn't start.... And digging through the interface brought me to the service section, whereupon clicking 'start service' started the service. It's been working well ever since.

edit: I just added the signature. That's so cool! Oh, and I'm using Win7 too.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »CoAff« (4. August 2018, 14:14)

dhdeang

multiple audio devices in the drop down menu for Audio and Video

Samstag, 4. August 2018, 17:37

I have way too many audio devices in the drop down menu. Is this normal?

»dhdeang« hat folgende Datei angehängt:
  • audio.jpg (213,81 kB - 266 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: Gestern, 19:10)

Dienstag, 7. August 2018, 01:11

Update:

You can reproduce the issue where service will not be installed with aquasuite 2018- 4 by deselecting desktop icon while executing aquasuite setup.

When installing aquasuite and if you deselect desktop icon, which i always do, I don't like cluttering my desktop, that's when service is not installed, probably why you cannot reproduce it. I have several systems on my home network and even thou not all have aquacomputer product you can still install aquasuite and I have tested on all of them, every one of them ends up with the same results, so once again, this is aquasuite issue.

I can confirm the above as working for me.
I uninstalled the aquasuite, reinstalled allowing the desktop icon to be created, and the Windows Service was fully activated on startup.

Dienstag, 7. August 2018, 04:34

Update:

When installing aquasuite and if you deselect desktop icon, which i always do, I don't like cluttering my desktop, that's when service is not installed, probably why you cannot reproduce it. I have several systems on my home network and even thou not all have aquacomputer product you can still install aquasuite and I have tested on all of them, every one of them ends up with the same results, so once again, this is aquasuite issue.

I can confirm the above as working for me.
I uninstalled the aquasuite, reinstalled allowing the desktop icon to be created, and the Windows Service was fully activated on startup.

Thanks for the confirmation :thumbup:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (7. August 2018, 05:14)

RE: multiple audio devices in the drop down menu for Audio and Video

Mittwoch, 8. August 2018, 06:27

I have way too many audio devices in the drop down menu. Is this normal?

My list looks similar in length.
audiodevices.jpg

Twograves

unregistriert

Issues with Aquaero and update

Freitag, 10. August 2018, 09:07

So running into an issue with the new update. Fairly annoying, Since the update, Aquaero 6 xt will not respond or change "information pages". I can make changes via Time Sync or lets say shuffling through pages via remote. The issues lies for me when I"m in Aquasuite trying to adjust My Information pages won't take place I can remove or add a page nothing changes on the Aquaero. Any help will be much appricated.

Hardware Monitor service

Montag, 13. August 2018, 07:32

Hello everyone.
Hardware does not identify the name of the sensors.
the temperatures are not correct.
I leave photo
»novax1« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • error1.png
»novax1« hat folgende Datei angehängt:
  • error3.jpg (466,64 kB - 185 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 3. April 2024, 15:53)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »novax1« (13. August 2018, 07:36)

RE: Hardware Monitor service

Montag, 13. August 2018, 15:25

Hello everyone.
I leave photo

You may want to install the free HWiNFO to monitor your PC's hardware.
The aquasuite does it to a degree, but it is not it's strength.
That way you can also compare the values reported between both services.

ASservice vs. HWiNFO

Montag, 13. August 2018, 17:54

hello thank you for answering.
I apologize but I have to translate from Spanish to English if there is something written that is not understood.
With the previous aquasuite verifications afuncionado perfectly.
and compared to aida64 the information is not correct at some temperatures.
ino identifies the names of the sensors.
example I leave an image.
  • error01.jpg (351,97 kB - 165 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 11. April 2024, 00:30)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »novax1« (13. August 2018, 17:56)

RE: RE: Hardware Monitor service

Montag, 13. August 2018, 17:56

hello thank you for answering.
I apologize but I have to translate from Spanish to English if there is something written that is not understood.
With the previous aquasuite verifications afuncionado perfectly.
and compared to aida64 the information is not correct at some temperatures.
ino identifies the names of the sensors.
example I leave an image.
Hello everyone.
I leave photo

You may want to install the free HWiNFO to monitor your PC's hardware.
The aquasuite does it to a degree, but it is not it's strength.
That way you can also compare the values reported between both services.

ASservice vs. HWiNFO
  • error01.jpg (351,97 kB - 171 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 6. April 2024, 02:21)

blank text options

Dienstag, 21. August 2018, 06:24

in the 2018-5 check
the menu option is blank and it is not correctly appreciated.
I leave an image
»novax1« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • texto en blanco.png

Dienstag, 21. August 2018, 08:10

in the 2018-5 check
I can confirm this, we fix this soon.
When you hover with the mouse over the items it is readable - not good, but you can read the items.

Dienstag, 21. August 2018, 11:15

in the 2018-5 check
I can confirm this, we fix this soon.
When you hover with the mouse over the items it is readable - not good, but you can read the items.
thanks for answering.
let's wait for the solution :thumbup:

Mittwoch, 22. August 2018, 10:40

2018-6 is online and fixes the problem with the context menu. It also includes a small improvement for multi monitor setups.

Mittwoch, 22. August 2018, 14:46

2018-6 is online and fixes the problem with the context menu. It also includes a small improvement for multi monitor setups.

Is the "improvement for multi monitor setups" an efficiency thing internal to the program, or an enhancement I can use in placing objects on a 2nd monitor?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (22. August 2018, 14:48)

Mittwoch, 22. August 2018, 14:58

or an enhancement I can use in placing objects on a 2nd monitor?
The hotplug handling when a desktop page is active is improved.

The problem with multi Monitor setups with different scales and resolutions is a bigger problem.
Some windows functions (WIN32 API) give as results only the unscales values/data.
When a window (desktop page) is displayed as a big window over more than one monitor. Windows use the most suitable dpi scale for this window.

Tack signal problem

Montag, 10. September 2018, 22:32

I have a question related to Tack signal starting.

I see all the times that I switch off the PC that at the first poweron, the mobo stop on POST with "CPU fan error... Press F1". I have connected the Aquaero 5 XT to the CPU fan plug with the cable (and it works perfectly).

On the other side, when I put the PC to suspend (Aquaero is in standby but switched on), after the wake there are no problems. If I connect a normal fan to the CPU plug, no problem at all, not from switch on and not from resume.

Is there any settings I miss to start the tack signal sooner, so the mobo will not stop the POST and avoid the error... is quite annoying.

Running Aquasuite latest version and firmware is updated.

Thanks for your help.

EDIT: My PC is with Ryzen 2700x and Asus Prime X370-Pro

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »smeroni68« (10. September 2018, 22:37)

RE: Tack signal problem

Montag, 10. September 2018, 22:40

I see all the times that I switch off the PC that at the first poweron, the mobo stop on POST with "CPU fan error... Press F1". I have connected the Aquaero 5 XT to the CPU fan plug with the cable (and it works perfectly).

On the other side, when I put the PC to suspend (Aquaero is in standby but switched on), after the wake there are no problems. If I connect a normal fan to the CPU plug, no problem at all, not from switch on and not from resume.

Is there any settings I miss to start the tack signal sooner, so the mobo will not stop the POST and avoid the error... is quite annoying.

Thanks for your help.

Are you using the RPM header behind your AQ5 to connect to your CPU fan header?

RE: RE: Tack signal problem

Montag, 10. September 2018, 23:02

Thanks for your help.

Are you using the RPM header behind your AQ5 to connect to your CPU fan header?
Yes, and the signal is working fine.

Minor issue

Dienstag, 11. September 2018, 16:59

The tooltips for the "Analyze log data" page are white font on white background.