• 16.04.2024, 18:33
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Dienstag, 11. September 2018, 17:08

Its a problem that we are already aware of ;)

Dienstag, 11. September 2018, 21:33

Is there any settings I miss to start the tack signal sooner, so the mobo will not stop the POST and avoid the error... is quite annoying.
You can disable the CPU Fan error message in the mainboard BIOS.
in BIOS, go to Monitor Tab and set CPU FAN Speed to [Ignore].

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Hufeisen« (11. September 2018, 21:34)

Dienstag, 11. September 2018, 22:33

Is there any settings I miss to start the tack signal sooner, so the mobo will not stop the POST and avoid the error... is quite annoying.
You can disable the CPU Fan error message in the mainboard BIOS.
in BIOS, go to Monitor Tab and set CPU FAN Speed to [Ignore].
Yes, that is the easy way to avoid the error... but don't you think that RPM signal is used in my settings into Aquasuite to manage for example the shutdown in case of any problem problem on the cooling circuit?

I highlight the problem, because I think that on firmware side, the RPM signal generation must be active from the first second of Aquaero poweron... the boot of the controller has a duration of some seconds and in this period the RPM is not generated... my motherboard is faster than the controller boot so the error come up.

Anyway thanks for the hint.

Labels gone?

Donnerstag, 11. Oktober 2018, 15:20

I've just updated to 2018-6 version from 2017 one. No problem so far except some of my labels lost its color (and went white).
I am able just to recreate all of them (and I've noticed xaml hanges in preset text) but vertical ones.
Let me explain - the old labels' code was like this:

x:Name="this"
xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml/presentation"
xmlns:x="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml"
xmlns:mc="http://schemas.openxmlformats.org/markup-compatibility/2006"
xmlns:d="http://schemas.microsoft.com/expression/blend/2008"
xmlns:sys="clr-namespace:System;assembly=mscorlib"
mc:Ignorable="d" d:DesignHeight="300" d:DesignWidth="300">

Sensors

Sensoren

Content="{Binding Converter={StaticResource LanguageConverter}, ConverterParameter={StaticResource myTexts}}"
Opacity="1.0"
Height="Auto"
Width="Auto"
Foreground="#FFaf0115"
FontSize="45"
FontFamily="Segoe UI"
FontWeight="Normal"
Margin="0,0,0,0"
Padding="0,0,0,0"
HorizontalAlignment="Left"
VerticalAlignment="Bottom">

However text is always white, but could be rotated with Label.LayoutTransform

The new one is:

x:Name="this"
xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml/presentation"
xmlns:x="http://schemas.microsoft.com/winfx/2006/xaml"
xmlns:mc="http://schemas.openxmlformats.org/markup-compatibility/2006"
xmlns:d="http://schemas.microsoft.com/expression/blend/2008"
xmlns:sys="clr-namespace:System;assembly=mscorlib"
mc:Ignorable="d" d:DesignHeight="300" d:DesignWidth="300">

Text="CPU"
Opacity="1.0"
Height="Auto"
Width="Auto"
Foreground="#FF011ffe"
FontSize="22"
FontFamily="Segoe UI"
FontWeight="SemiBold"
Margin="0,0,0,0"
Padding="0,0,0,0"
HorizontalAlignment="Center"
VerticalAlignment="Center"/>

It changes colors but I cannot rotate it with LayoutTransform.

Any hints on how to fix it?
»Elderdeekey« hat folgende Datei angehängt:
  • WHITELABELS.JPG (53,41 kB - 405 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 24. März 2024, 04:30)

Donnerstag, 11. Oktober 2018, 16:12

Use Textblock instead of Label.
Label has to much overhead.

Freitag, 12. Oktober 2018, 17:08

I do but those are your examples, taken from mps devices.
Meaning incompatibility between 2017 and 2018 versions in that area.

Use Textblock instead of Label.
Label has to much overhead.

Montag, 22. Oktober 2018, 14:47

aquasuite 2018-7 is online.

Changelog on first page (second post).

Montag, 22. Oktober 2018, 17:17

Installed new aquasuite 2018-7, so far no issues to report.
Thanks

Montag, 22. Oktober 2018, 18:56

Also installed 2018-7 sans issue, other than having to reactivate windows services.
Slightly disappointment no corrections to gauge objects, particularly numeric text size option.

Dienstag, 23. Oktober 2018, 07:45

Slightly disappointment no corrections to gauge objects, particularly numeric text size option.
The gauge objects works as designed.

Dienstag, 23. Oktober 2018, 14:39

The gauge objects works as designed.

Donnerstag, 25. Oktober 2018, 16:25

I've always had a problem with the app becoming invisible whenever i go to the desktop (WIN+D). The app is still running in task manager and the only way to see it again is to force close it then relaunch it...

Any clues. It happens whatever version I run....

ewolwerd

unregistriert

Manual

Dienstag, 30. Oktober 2018, 01:08

Sorry, I am sure that I am overlooking it, but I have searched everywhere for a manual or guide to the aquasuite software. Can someone point me in the right direction? I have it working with my new quadro, but I would like to see some explanation of how more advanced option work.

RE: Manual

Dienstag, 30. Oktober 2018, 05:54

Sorry, I am sure that I am overlooking it, but I have searched everywhere for a manual or guide to the aquasuite software. Can someone point me in the right direction? I have it working with my new quadro, but I would like to see some explanation of how more advanced option work.

Chapter 8+ in the aquaero manual covers the aquasuite.

Hardware monitor

Dienstag, 20. November 2018, 11:38

Greetings to all told that they would support monitor hardware. After two updates, it remains the same, nothing has changed.
it also does not detect the SSD.M2 disks.
with the same temperatures are not correct.
?(

RE: Hardware monitor

Dienstag, 20. November 2018, 15:34

Greetings to all told that they would support monitor hardware. After two updates, it remains the same, nothing has changed.
?(

Hardware monitoring is not the aquasuite's forte, and is implemented only for common, core elements of a system.
If you want to see a more complete sensor list in the aquasuite, you should use the free HWiNFO utility.

RE: RE: Hardware monitor

Dienstag, 20. November 2018, 18:32

?(

Hardware monitoring is not the aquasuite's forte, and is implemented only for common, core elements of a system.
If you want to see a more complete sensor list in the aquasuite, you should use the free HWiNFO utility.
Thanks for your help but then what I show in the image is not at all.
I do not want to insist on this but if to show system data I have to have two programs running.
When aquasuite the possibility of not using an external program.
our image of the support that is supposed to remain.
Thank you
»novax1« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • monitor.png

Mittwoch, 21. November 2018, 05:09

I may be missing the intent of your comment due to translation, but you can use aquasuite to display sensor values from HWiNFO.
When adding an object (i.e. gauge) to a display page, if HWiNFO is running, you can select the source for the object from the sensors under the HWiNFO tab.

EDIT: If you are looking to integrate with your aquastream ULTIMATE, watch this aquacomputer video at 2:20.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (21. November 2018, 06:39)

Mittwoch, 13. März 2019, 23:14

Just noticed the new 2018-10 version today and installed it, but the version number in the top left of the software still says "2018-9". Have I installed it incorrectly? Thanks.
Asus Maximus Z790 Apex, Intel 13900KS, Asus 4090 Strix, Phanteks Enthoo Elite, GSkill F5-8000J3848H16GX2-TZRK, Asus ROG XG349C, EKWB Quantum Kinetic TBE 300 D5 and VTX 160, Corsair AX1600i, Asus Claymore 2, Asus ROG Gladius III, Samsung 990

Donnerstag, 14. März 2019, 04:39

Please, please, PLEASE, have the aquasuite check for updates and give notice if an update is available.
This 2018-10 update appears to have fixed several bugs, and yet nobody knew... an accidental discovery.