• 18.04.2024, 13:23
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Building an Aquacomputer-based loop. What do I need?

Montag, 23. Juli 2018, 20:59

I am trying to price out an Aquacomputer loop for my next computer. I've gotten most of the parts picked out, but I also want to control my fans and RGB from the Aquacontroller 6 XT and a combination Fabwerk and poweradjust modules. I will probably end up having 7 RGB fans in my build, hooked up to 3 radiators (2 460mm and 1 120mm), a motherboard/CPU monoblock, 2 graphics card blocks, one Aquastream Ultimate, a flow sensor, and a flow meter.

What I am unsure of is how many Fabwerks and poweradjusts I'd need to control everything with this system. I'm also wondering if I will need a second pump.

I'd also appreciate feedback on the viability of this system too. Thanks!

EDIT: I just read about the Quadro controller and it is exactly what I want. I can just get 2 of those and be done with it. Does anyone know if they fit in the drive bay mounting bracket?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »sonicbhoc« (23. Juli 2018, 21:22)

Silky_

Dienstag, 24. Juli 2018, 18:35

The Quadro will be able to connect via aquabus and allow you to control your fans through Aquabus which is ideal. Although 2 would not be necessary if you connect it with its companion device the RGBpx Splitty4, so this will cover your fans. Thus a poweradjust is not necessary.
And the Farbwerk will cover the LED strips however does not offer Addressable RGB lighting.

Dienstag, 24. Juli 2018, 19:02

Alright. Do you know if the Quadro and Splitty will fit in the drive bay mounting kit?

Silky_

Samstag, 28. Juli 2018, 20:14

Which drive bay mounting kit are you referring to?
If its the PowerAdjust one Im not too sure..... I know the farbwerk works perfect. Might want to reference @Shoggy to see if that'll work

Corsair LL120 FANS

Donnerstag, 30. August 2018, 00:13

The Quadro will be able to connect via aquabus and allow you to control your fans through Aquabus which is ideal. Although 2 would not be necessary if you connect it with its companion device the RGBpx Splitty4, so this will cover your fans. Thus a poweradjust is not necessary.
And the Farbwerk will cover the LED strips however does not offer Addressable RGB lighting.

Hi, I’m trying to figure out kinda the same thing accept I have 24 Corsair LL120 fans to hook up. I was of the understanding that the RGBpx Splitty4 would only do 4 LL120 fans each. Is this true? So what do I need to have to control 24 LL120 fans I do have a Aquaero 6 but if possible can I use the Quadro or Quadros if I need more then one independently without the Aquaero 6 by just hooking the Quadro or Quadros up using USB and the Aquasuite software to configure the Quadro? I would appreciate any help you can give me thank you. Steve
:P [color

Donnerstag, 30. August 2018, 09:02

24 RGB LED fans require 6 Quadros and 6 RGBpx Splitty4

Donnerstag, 30. August 2018, 21:40

24 RGB LED fans require 6 Quadros and 6 RGBpx Splitty4

Wait what?! lol That's unfortunate and wished you guys had created a RGB hub. No way if I were to purchase a bunch of new RGB rad fans would I buy that many Quadros and Splitty4s. What a clustering disaster that would create. There has to be a better way.

How would you go about configurating each one of those? You guys need to do a better job displaying different configurations. What you guys see and think doesn't translate to everyone else's brain. lol Need to show diagrams and videos, etc. for a better understanding than just 'text'.

In my case I would only need x9 RGB Corsair LL120s but not sure how many devices I would need in total but I'm sure it'll be probably half of that requirement of the 24.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »GTXJackBauer« (30. August 2018, 21:43)