• 19.04.2024, 17:06
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Building an Aquacomputer-based loop. What do I need?

Montag, 23. Juli 2018, 20:59

I am trying to price out an Aquacomputer loop for my next computer. I've gotten most of the parts picked out, but I also want to control my fans and RGB from the Aquacontroller 6 XT and a combination Fabwerk and poweradjust modules. I will probably end up having 7 RGB fans in my build, hooked up to 3 radiators (2 460mm and 1 120mm), a motherboard/CPU monoblock, 2 graphics card blocks, one Aquastream Ultimate, a flow sensor, and a flow meter.

What I am unsure of is how many Fabwerks and poweradjusts I'd need to control everything with this system. I'm also wondering if I will need a second pump.

I'd also appreciate feedback on the viability of this system too. Thanks!

EDIT: I just read about the Quadro controller and it is exactly what I want. I can just get 2 of those and be done with it. Does anyone know if they fit in the drive bay mounting bracket?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »sonicbhoc« (23. Juli 2018, 21:22)

Silky_

Dienstag, 24. Juli 2018, 18:35

The Quadro will be able to connect via aquabus and allow you to control your fans through Aquabus which is ideal. Although 2 would not be necessary if you connect it with its companion device the RGBpx Splitty4, so this will cover your fans. Thus a poweradjust is not necessary.
And the Farbwerk will cover the LED strips however does not offer Addressable RGB lighting.

Dienstag, 24. Juli 2018, 19:02

Alright. Do you know if the Quadro and Splitty will fit in the drive bay mounting kit?

Silky_

Samstag, 28. Juli 2018, 20:14

Which drive bay mounting kit are you referring to?
If its the PowerAdjust one Im not too sure..... I know the farbwerk works perfect. Might want to reference @Shoggy to see if that'll work

Corsair LL120 FANS

Donnerstag, 30. August 2018, 00:13

The Quadro will be able to connect via aquabus and allow you to control your fans through Aquabus which is ideal. Although 2 would not be necessary if you connect it with its companion device the RGBpx Splitty4, so this will cover your fans. Thus a poweradjust is not necessary.
And the Farbwerk will cover the LED strips however does not offer Addressable RGB lighting.

Hi, I’m trying to figure out kinda the same thing accept I have 24 Corsair LL120 fans to hook up. I was of the understanding that the RGBpx Splitty4 would only do 4 LL120 fans each. Is this true? So what do I need to have to control 24 LL120 fans I do have a Aquaero 6 but if possible can I use the Quadro or Quadros if I need more then one independently without the Aquaero 6 by just hooking the Quadro or Quadros up using USB and the Aquasuite software to configure the Quadro? I would appreciate any help you can give me thank you. Steve
:P [color

Donnerstag, 30. August 2018, 09:02

24 RGB LED fans require 6 Quadros and 6 RGBpx Splitty4

Donnerstag, 30. August 2018, 21:40

24 RGB LED fans require 6 Quadros and 6 RGBpx Splitty4

Wait what?! lol That's unfortunate and wished you guys had created a RGB hub. No way if I were to purchase a bunch of new RGB rad fans would I buy that many Quadros and Splitty4s. What a clustering disaster that would create. There has to be a better way.

How would you go about configurating each one of those? You guys need to do a better job displaying different configurations. What you guys see and think doesn't translate to everyone else's brain. lol Need to show diagrams and videos, etc. for a better understanding than just 'text'.

In my case I would only need x9 RGB Corsair LL120s but not sure how many devices I would need in total but I'm sure it'll be probably half of that requirement of the 24.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »GTXJackBauer« (30. August 2018, 21:43)