• 16.04.2024, 22:09
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Donnerstag, 23. August 2018, 13:39

There is no need to use the USB enabled flow sensors. You could also use the regular ones and save some money. The 3-pin sensors require this connection cable. One sensor will be connected to the dedicated flow port of the aquaero and the other one to the aqubus low port which is also already renamed as flow port 2 on newer devices.

Connecting any non-PWM device to the QUADRO is pretty useless because you won't be able to control it. If you want to use voltage control you have to connect it to the aquaero.

Donnerstag, 23. August 2018, 21:04

There is no need to use the USB enabled flow sensors. You could also use the regular ones and save some money. The 3-pin sensors require this connection cable. One sensor will be connected to the dedicated flow port of the aquaero and the other one to the aqubus low port which is also already renamed as flow port 2 on newer devices.

Thanks for the explanation!

Connecting any non-PWM device to the QUADRO is pretty useless because you won't be able to control it. If you want to use voltage control you have to connect it to the aquaero.

As far as I understand, in case if I'll connect non-PWM pump directly to Aquaero, I'll be able to use this pump on max performance, without intermediate steps?

Freitag, 24. August 2018, 08:44

If you want max performance for the pump you would not need the aquaero at all. Just connect the pump directly to the PSU. The aquaero gives you to ability to run it at a lower voltage so it spins slower.

Samstag, 29. September 2018, 16:08

Hi all,

UPDATE: i bought aquaero 6XT, and right now i planning to order sensors. And i'm a little confused with the connecting process:
Scheme:
Aquaero 6 XT (Product No.: 53250)
Aquabus X4 (Product No.: 53258 )
Flow sensor high flow (Product No.: 53068 ) - 2 unit
Pressure sensor Delta 40 (Product No.: 53133 ) - 2 unit
Calitemp sensor (Product No.: 53257) - 2 unit
Hence, i trying to designing a connect scheme all of this sensors to aquaero/aquabus and ran into an issue:
i found that on Aquacomputer site is a special cable for connecting Flow sensor to aquaero. But i can't found my Aquaero' product no. in a list of compatible devices. As far as i understand, this cable useless in my case.
Hence, i need to use this cable for connecting all sensors? And no matters: connecting to Aquabus or to Aquaero? Or for connect sensors direct to Aquaero I'll need to use any different type of cable?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Niflxeim« (29. September 2018, 16:41)

Samstag, 29. September 2018, 18:45

You should be fine with the 3-pin special cable. The website has probably not been updated for the aquaero model you have.

If your aquaero is fairly new, I believe it should have 2 ports on the back marked "Flow", use one port for each flow sensor.
If it is an older unit, you may need to update the firmware, and then the "Low" aquabus port will become the second flow sensor port.

Mittwoch, 27. Mai 2020, 11:35

curious about the aquabus X4... how does one know which calitemp sensor is which in the aquasuite?

I'd probably go by way of connecting the sensors one by one, and renaming the newly-detected one in Aquasuite immediately.

As such this based on guess, TBH, as I don't have any such sensor at the moment. Based on experience though - Aquabus devices generally need to be connected to show up in Aquasuite, so connecting them one-by-one seems to be a practicable way forward.