• 16.04.2024, 09:37
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

7thOmen

Using Windows to control an Aquaero in a Linux machine.

Donnerstag, 2. August 2018, 18:58

Greetings.

Is it possible to control a second Aquaero installed in a Linux machine from a Windows machine running an existing Aquasuite setup?

Will an existing Aquasuite be ok with two attached Aquaeros, and a farbwerk, and not suffer lisencing issues?

I would guess that I could set up a second page to monitor and control the Linux Aquaero.

What would happen if I needed to unplug the USB connection from the Linux box while the Windows PC is still running? I would expect to at least have to shut down the Windows Aquasuite program before and during a disconnect.

I understand what is needed to get the USB connection out of one and into the other. The computers are within .75 meters of each other.

Thanks for any help here!

Omen

Freitag, 3. August 2018, 06:53

When you connect the usb lines to your windows pc this is working.
When you have one valid license for a aquasuite you can attach as many devices as you want.

7thOmen

Montag, 6. August 2018, 13:45

Thank you, Sebastion, for the clarification.