• 18.04.2024, 12:14
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Data_Log>Analyze_data chart saving

Donnerstag, 9. August 2018, 01:20

Were I to want to copy a Data_log>Analyze_data chart to a new machine, would I be looking to copy the "aquasuite_db.database" file from the existing machine to the new machine?
I know where aquaero profiles and display pages are saved, but not the Analyze data charts.

Donnerstag, 9. August 2018, 07:01

you have to copy the database file.

Freitag, 10. August 2018, 01:43

Thank you.

One follow up question, is it safe to copy the database file to another installation of aquasuite?

Samstag, 11. August 2018, 14:47

This was timely, I was able to recover from a dumb mistake.

I went into the Data log > Analyze data tab to tweak my chart a bit.
Had intended to load the existing chart, but clicked on the save button by mistake, saving a blank chart over the existing chart.
So I shut down the aquasuite, recovered a previous copy of the database file from backup, copied it over the existing file, restarted the aquasuite & all is good.
I did not notice any thing detrimental from doing this and assume I only lost some recent data from the logger.

A SCREENSHOT of my secondary monitor showing the aquasuite panel.

Samstag, 11. August 2018, 20:22

A SCREENSHOT of my secondary monitor showing the aquasuite panel.

Curious what software are you using for that display? Rainmeter? If so, is it easy to use? I try to stay away from apps that involve lots of programming, etc. I'm looking for the easy way out and love the way Rainmeter funtions with lots of options. I believe I've seen amazing looking desktop backgrounds that were basically the health of the whole system including one's loop and AC's hardware.

Samstag, 11. August 2018, 21:11

That is all aquasuite, except the bottom graph which is Networx

Mittwoch, 12. September 2018, 02:47

I think I am finished with my aquasuite panel for the moment.
I am not able to set the gauges as desired, but overall I am pleased with the result.
I would prefer the unit & source text be removable, then I would place the value on the gauge & the source below it
I also would like to be able to control the font size of the numbers around the arch of the gauge

It may not be a big deal, but I know engineers can be picky about accuracy.
The algorithm for the gauge needle display is slightly below value.
The "Air" value is 29,1 but the gauge shows 27,9
The "Fluid" value is 37,3 but the gauge shows 36
The "Flow" value is 3,6 but the gauge shows 3,4
Around a 4% error.

Screenshot of my second/support monitor:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (12. September 2018, 02:49)

Freitag, 14. September 2018, 21:00

I found a bit of a work-around for the text (unit/source) automatically placed on the gauge face.
By setting the font size to 1, the text is almost undetectable.
It is not perfect, but works well enough ftm.

Samstag, 15. September 2018, 21:26

hello chosen your comment, if in the size of the text puts 0.1, it disappears completely. :thumbup:
¿But the size of the dial numbers can not be fixed the size? ?(
Sorry for the English but I have to translate. :love:
as the image shows
»novax1« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • texto.png

Montag, 17. September 2018, 23:08

hello chosen your comment, if in the size of the text puts 0.1, it disappears completely. :thumbup:
Thank you... I had tried zero, which did not work, but did not think to try a decimal number.

Zitat

True, hopefully the software engineers have some time to address the display issues with the gauge object.

Your panel motivated me to add some color using the "Fill" command.

Dienstag, 18. September 2018, 06:11

Thank you... I had tried zero, which did not work, but did not think to try a decimal number.

Zitat

True, hopefully the software engineers have some time to address the display issues with the gauge object.

Your panel motivated me to add some color using the "Fill" command.

hello if you want to visualize the design, here you have on You tube,
regards :rolleyes:
https://youtu.be/GablkZKBmr8

One additional minor mod request

Sonntag, 23. September 2018, 06:51

It would be useful if the "Statistic Marker" height followed the "Indicator" height setting.

Sonntag, 23. September 2018, 15:54

OK, I see my problem, I need to learn XAML.
I looked in the dot.page file and found StatisticHeight settings set to 5.
The only issue then was finding which ones addressed the 3 gauge objects I display, and change to 3.
Got it done, but will be easier once I learn the structure and syntax.
I may even be able to change the font size of the numbers on the gauge arc.