• 19.04.2024, 09:54
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

New computer build with external cooling

Sonntag, 26. August 2018, 12:22

I am planning a new build and want to use the Aquaero 6. The principle of the build is to have a water cooled system that can be expanded to have an external cooler that can be attached at a later date. I am planning either a further large radiator or a chiller or both. The aim is to achieve the lowest noise possible whilst achieving as close to ambient temperatures as possible. With the chiller I may try to go below ambient but am aware of condensation issues.

I have planned out the components for the aquaero 5 but would like some advice on the wiring. I have come up with a schematic which I would be grateful if the more knowledgable users could advise on. My issue is that I would need 2 y splitters for the aqua link wire to connect to the 2 pumps. Is this ok to do as I could not find a way to connect to the second pump if I did not use the second Y splitter.

I plan on using Corsair LL120 on the front 4 mounted on the fan. The 9 fans will be standard fans with no RGB mounted on an external radiator.

wpuser

Sonntag, 26. August 2018, 13:52

I would highly recommend you to connect the aquaero also with USB to the mainboard, otherwise you will not be able to use the software to controll the aquaero. If you do not habe enough USB ports on your mainboard, you could use a hub

Zitat

My issue is that I would need 2 y splitters for the aqua link wire to connect to the 2 pumps. Is this ok to do as I could not find a way to connect to the second pump if I did not use the second Y splitter.
That is no problem, you find such a cable in the shop: aquabus Y adaptor 3 pins

Sonntag, 26. August 2018, 14:15

Ah yes re the USB TO THE AQUAERO unit. I was planning it but missed it off the diagram. I also found the Aquabus x4 which I believe would be an alternative. Am I correct in my thinking

Montag, 27. August 2018, 09:58

I recommend to connect the power of the RGB fans directly to QUADRO and to use SPLITTY4 only for the LEDs. This way you have full control + monitoring for every individual fan and the load will be also distributed evenly which is always a good thing ;)