• 18.04.2024, 09:57
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

aquastream stop super slow

Donnerstag, 30. August 2018, 20:49

got Aquastream XT that is used just 3 month bought it as new from Ebay and on beginning was working perfect ... but last days it is super slow ... flow rate it is just minimum despite changes of speed in Aquasuite ... if will set up over 5000 rpm You can hear how it will speed up but flow rate doesn't change stay almost the same on just barely minimum ... it was working fine just got almost new build and now it is super slow no matter what speed will setup - can hear pumpor engine will increase rpm but on acrylic tube cant see any changes is flow rate ... got GTX 1080ti and after while loop getting to be very warm ... before flow rate was so perfect now stays just on minimum . Tried all setup even dissasembled and it is clean in side ...

RE: aquastream stop super slow

Donnerstag, 30. August 2018, 21:04

Tried all setup even dissasembled and it is clean in side ...

Have you also checked that the impeller can be roated on the axis without any noteworthy effort? If it does not run smooth I can recommend to apply some white gas into the bearing and to pull the axis a few times through it. This usually removes most gunk. Flush these parts with tap water afterwards.

Dienstag, 25. September 2018, 16:04

hi there ... just done what You daid here aare some vid ...all aroud pump in side was clean after all I have done all the same pum rotate highly but flow rate very slow ... just dont know what to do now ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZjmTdUzmyo&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUV1BJCNHOs&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFC5AmqiEu0&feature=youtu.be
»Opsytron« hat folgende Dateien angehängt:
  • aqua1.jpg (33,03 kB - 155 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 11. Februar 2024, 21:43)
  • aqua2.jpg (37,59 kB - 131 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 1. Februar 2024, 00:48)
  • aqua3.jpg (37,51 kB - 150 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 21. November 2022, 13:35)
  • aqua4.jpg (36,38 kB - 136 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 15. Februar 2024, 01:32)
  • aqua5.jpg (33,94 kB - 128 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 23. August 2023, 01:53)

Donnerstag, 27. September 2018, 08:26

Based on the residues that the impeller shows I am quite sure sure that at least your CPU block must be clogged.

I can not tell from the photos or video if the impeller runs smoothly on the axis. If you try to remove the axis and push it back in again, this must be possible without any noteworthy resistance.

Donnerstag, 27. September 2018, 08:30

Good eye shoggy. I also saw that but wasn't sure what it was. Great chance with the use of color fluids breaking down and maybe plasticize, you could have clogs in that loop. I would recommend a complete tear down and have a look in the CPU block.

Sonntag, 30. September 2018, 21:06

I gave up on the colored fluids a long time ago. Maybe the situation has improved, but when I was doing it some years ago, there was always a lot of residue after a while in the loop. And I tried all the reputable manufacturers. Consequently, the flow would come down as well.
Distilled water, a silver coil and a few drops of biocide and my loop has been maintenance free for years with the same flow as in the beginning.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »bcikota« (30. September 2018, 21:07)